- CrackBerry User
02-06-2013, 07:00 AM #2
- 56 Posts
what i'm really interested to see is what the analysts and consultants value this patent portfolio at in the near future - compared to what they valued it at just a little while ago. The actual patent portfolio won't have changed a great deal, so i'm interested to see if it has gone up in value in their eyes.
- CrackBerry Master
02-06-2013, 11:04 AM #3
- 1,175 Posts
RIM got burned very early on by patent problems, so they have been very aggressive to patent everything they could, or to buy patent they thought would be useful or to buy interest into patent portfolios like Nortel.
Was VERY surprised that while the stock was down around $6 that you didn't "hear" of any offers to buy the company.
- By Kawdess in forum News & RumorsReplies: 73Last Post: 08-17-2010, 04:32 PM
- By tumer in forum News & RumorsReplies: 25Last Post: 07-30-2010, 08:46 PM
- By tumer in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 25Last Post: 07-30-2010, 08:46 PM
- By matrix2004 in forum News & RumorsReplies: 7Last Post: 08-12-2009, 05:10 PM
- By MMB916 in forum News & RumorsReplies: 11Last Post: 07-19-2007, 05:25 AM