- CrackBerry Addict
02-07-2013, 08:11 PM #55
- 944 Posts
BB sells about 6 mill BB OS phones per quarters, out that 6 mil most of them are in developing nations so adding old phones with BB10 shoul dnot be big deal to sell 10 million phones. Remember BB makes money off old phones by BIS plans...so BB is hitting all segments with all price points.
My guess it will do over 12 mil easy. DO not forget 22% of total BB market share will upgrade..few millions in US alone..
- By bitek in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 53Last Post: 07-19-2012, 11:45 PM
- By Rimmer123 in forum News & RumorsReplies: 162Last Post: 06-30-2012, 09:10 AM
- By Zebedee in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 1Last Post: 03-06-2011, 06:28 AM
- By CASH in forum News & RumorsReplies: 89Last Post: 12-11-2010, 07:23 AM
- By NIN-Berry in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 41Last Post: 06-20-2009, 06:34 AM