- 12-06-12, 06:41 PM #26
In reality they should not lose that many customers and if they sell 20-25 million bb10 devices hopefully they also blow past 84 million also.
- 12-06-12, 09:33 PM #27
- CrackBerry Addict
12-07-12, 01:22 AM #28
- 963 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
I am not sure why these guys saying that 70% of bb7 users will upgraded the matter of fact that more than 60% total BB users are in developing countries with lower end BBs so they will not be upgrading straight to bb10. RIM will keep selling more bb7 then bb10 in those countries in most of 2013 and then as RIM release lower end bb10 models people will upgrade. One of the reason RIM is popluar in emeging market is that bbs are less expensive, carrier agnostics and great messaging tool..
- By gbester in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 11Last Post: 04-17-12, 06:45 PM
- By kostnkost in forum Service OutagesReplies: 10Last Post: 10-13-11, 07:58 AM
- By kostnkost in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 9Last Post: 10-12-11, 08:20 PM
- By pcsolutions1 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 35Last Post: 04-01-09, 08:52 PM
- By rvgraham in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 10Last Post: 11-23-08, 08:53 PM