- CrackBerry Addict
12-28-2012, 10:06 AM #3
- 975 Posts
"BlackBerry is a registered trademark of Research in Motion Limited and has no affiliations with our site."
Doesn't necessarily mean anything, it's an unofficial website.Proud owner of black Z10 (10.1.0.1880 leak) on Telus, PlayBook 32GB (188.8.131.526), and 100 shares of BBRY!
- 12-28-2012, 10:12 AM #4
The site appears to be owned by an independent developer. I see no problem if he wishes to help users indicate their needs to other developers.<a href="http://www.galatis.de/starboard.php?d=5518"><!-- Something special for the spammers --></a>
CrackBerry... where Stupid People fight about Smart Phones
- By FMB8900 in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 34Last Post: 05-14-2013, 03:16 AM
- By bitek in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 1Last Post: 09-04-2012, 09:30 PM
- By bbpandy in forum News & RumorsReplies: 9Last Post: 02-13-2012, 08:01 PM
- By easydoesit99 in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 1Last Post: 01-18-2012, 01:14 PM
- By Pinkerbell1981 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 8Last Post: 11-18-2009, 03:46 PM