Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By josaki
  • 1 Post By Knightcrawler
    CrackBerry Master

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Perma bear analyst Peter Misek changes tune - BB10 is REALLY good [Video]

The much listened to analyst who said BB10 was DOA had this to say on Bloomberg today:

"We played with them for about a month, we've looked at the software, we've had a lot of time with it. It is REALLY good..."

Misek: RIM Upgrade Based on BlackBerry 10: Video - Bloomberg
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,822 Global Posts
    CrackBerry Abuser

Not as good as iphone?!? Android is better than iphone!!!
    That's it - this guy is on drugs...
    BlackBerry -
    We invented the Smartphone Business...
    We're takin' it back!
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    113 Global Posts

When these guys talk I listen and take what they say with a grain of salt... Truth of the matter is, Apple gives you an experience with the iPhone, you always know exactly what you're getting, no surprises. Android gives you the opportunity to define your experience. Which is better is based on the person. This holds true for Blackberry. I currently use a Samsung GS2 running a leaked version of their Jelly Bean OS. Been using this from July, and I miss my Blackberry so bad. Blackberry has a very bad name here in Barbados. The mere mention and folks tell you how it isn't a good phone that Android or iPhone is better. But at the end of the day, how Blackberry integrates and works is better for me. Seeing the current functionality, be met with the power ans sophistication of BB10, I am longing for a BB10 device. My GS2 will be going on Sale on Jan 30th so that I can buy my new awesome phone, regardless of what the idiots on wall st. think.
    Nanakorobi yaoki
    _____

Blackberry Z10 (OS: 10.0.10.99)
    neteng1000 likes this.
    CrackBerry User

What is ios but apps? Nothing
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    697 Global Posts

Very interesting to hear those words from a guy like him. For all his negativity, he's served a purpose. His approval (dare i say, endorsement?) of BB10 will carry a lot of weight with the markets and with news outlets. More than that, its a true litmus test for BB10. If a guy like him is saying its better than any android device currently out there, i'll believe it.
    VeGiTo likes this.
    CrackBerry Genius

PIN
    Please feel free to ask :)

So my question....are these guys playing with a version of BB10 that hasn't been shown off yet?...or are they going to be "surprised" come January 30th like the rest of us?
    QNX and LTE, hand me a pen and let's do this.
    **Taken from The Engine**

Yes I am black...and yes I LOVE grape Kool Aid. I can't blame u for judging me

- Durrell
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    697 Global Posts

well he said they were playing with dev A and dev B devices, so its not the final version.
    CrackBerry Genius

PIN
    Please feel free to ask :)

And that's what I was thinking....these investors act though as if they've seen the final product.
    QNX and LTE, hand me a pen and let's do this.
    **Taken from The Engine**

Yes I am black...and yes I LOVE grape Kool Aid. I can't blame u for judging me

- Durrell
    CrackBerry Abuser

Good video and we all saw how his upgrade on the stock effected the sharp spike. I wonder if the video was during the trading day or after? If it was after, then what he said may have more of an effect on the stock tomorrow! Looking forward to the trading day again.
    Curve 8330 -> Storm 9530 -> Torch 9800 Aug 2010 -> Bold 9900 June 2012 & Playbook 04/19/11 -> Z10