- CrackBerry Genius
12-09-2012, 03:47 PM #26
- 3,479 Posts
while all these BBM/Music features are nice, you've got to know ppl that have a BB to use them,,, i'm the only person i know w/ a BB,,, i would like to be able to disable everything having to be tied into BBM,,, it's a pain in the azz,,, if i want to BBM someone about whatever, i will..."THE GUY YOUR MOTHER WARNED YOU ABOUT !!!"
I'M ON MY OWN IGNORE LIST===
"By the pricking of my thumbs,
Something wicked this way comes."
- 12-09-2012, 04:01 PM #27
- 12-09-2012, 04:54 PM #28
If the apps RIM is holding back until launch are already available on other phones, why wait to announce them?
What do they gain by doing this? They need to stop the exodus as much as possible between now and the launch date. - and maybe the mention of Skype (for example) would stop a few people. Announcing something that's been out on other phones for a long time is pretty anti-climactic and will make them look kind of foolish.
- 12-09-2012, 05:00 PM #29
Anyone wondered why we haven't seen the photo or video media apps? That's one of the surprises i hear they have done some pretty bad azz work with those...TAT anyone?
I also think there is much more of the OS we have not seen . maybe we will get a look at some new features before the 30th? After all RIM from what i understand are already seeding devices.I waited...It launched...Im still waiting...
- 12-09-2012, 09:25 PM #31Sent from my Z30, Z10,
or a soon to be BB10 PlayBook
-BlackBerry Curve 8530 (Virgin Mobile) -BlackBerry Bold 9900 (T-Mobile) -BlackBerry PlayBook 64 gig -BlackBerry Z10 (T-Mobile) -BlackBerry Z30 WHITE (Unlocked)
- 12-09-2012, 09:29 PM #32
- By ZMc1834 in forum News & RumorsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-09-2011, 02:32 PM
- By flyersfan76 in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 12Last Post: 04-19-2011, 04:13 PM
- By muffinbubble in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-07-2010, 08:59 PM
- By Oilersboy in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 5Last Post: 04-22-2009, 05:48 PM
- By unreality in forum RogersReplies: 9Last Post: 10-07-2008, 05:02 PM