- CrackBerry Addict
02-06-2013, 07:39 PM #151
- 570 Posts
- 02-06-2013, 08:18 PM #153
- 02-06-2013, 08:45 PM #154
NY Times Article: Lackluster Start for BlackBerry’s New Phone in Canada
Until rim posts some actual sales numbers, all that can be safely said is that "this looks to have been a successful launch by blackberry standards." Most places probably only got 10-15 units because rim, wisely, did not manufacture tens of millions of the phones because they didn't want to get stuck with tons of surplus inventory they couldn't sell. Which, if you'll recall, is exactly what happened with the play book. Sheesh. How much was that write-down again? Seven-hundred million?
Having said that, I'm excited to fiddle with a Z10 whenever they're finally available here.
Last edited by tchocky77; 02-06-2013 at 09:56 PM.Morlock_Man is a man of his word and a good sport.
- 02-06-2013, 08:53 PM #155
Don't worry about me though, I assure you, I'm completely calm. Such an asinine ploy would not rile me up....it isn't even good trolling. Note though I absolutely stand by that term, if you reread the posts, I think that will be quite apparent. It was nothing more than a transparent, and noise-creating ploy to try to anger me. That sort of thing will never work with me. If my words do not convey that to you, I assure you, I am always calm in the face of trolling.
- 02-06-2013, 08:59 PM #156
- 02-06-2013, 09:26 PM #159
[QUOTE=richardat;7945was clearly at odds with my actual premise.
My lord, be happy, Z10 flying off the shelves!Negative thinking destroys your brain cells and causes global warming.*- Dodinsky (The Scientific Institute of Get Over It!) Action Spots
- 02-06-2013, 09:44 PM #160
- 02-06-2013, 09:46 PM #162
I guess what you don't like is that your thoughts compromise your main hypothesis. I feel sorry for you but you did it to yourself. Rather funny actually. As I said before, it sort of sucks when you defeat yourself. Might I suggest some night courses in basic philosophy.
You are simply working yourself into knots in attempt to make an argument work. In the end, it is always self defeating.
Last edited by THBW; 02-06-2013 at 09:56 PM.
- 02-06-2013, 09:50 PM #163
- 02-06-2013, 10:19 PM #164
- 02-06-2013, 11:02 PM #171
Last edited by THBW; 02-06-2013 at 11:15 PM.
- CrackBerry User
02-07-2013, 05:14 AM #173
- 42 Posts
Ontario blackberry z10 for sale, new & used blackberry z10 wanted - Kijiji Classifieds
There is a growing demand on kijjiji foriphone 5 trade ins for a Z10,people are even offering cash along with their iphones
- 02-07-2013, 06:50 AM #174
Lol...NYT definitely published that article in assumption. When blackberry introduces their full sales figures, it's going to get kind of embarrassing for NYT. And here we go:
RIM hails best day ever for a Canadian Blackberry launch
- 02-07-2013, 07:05 AM #175
- By Nickerz_BB in forum News & RumorsReplies: 91Last Post: 07-29-2012, 08:05 AM
- By kenny213 in forum BlackBerry Storm2Replies: 4Last Post: 10-14-2009, 08:51 AM
- By Gawain in forum Storm Rants & Raves ForumReplies: 11Last Post: 01-26-2009, 04:25 PM
- By Trader Z in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-25-2009, 09:59 PM
- By teal in forum News & RumorsReplies: 6Last Post: 11-07-2008, 02:28 AM