Newsvine: Investors shed shares of Blackberry maker
NEW YORK ó Shares of Blackberry maker Research in Motion slumped more than 16 percent Friday with future revenue coming into question and a declining number of subscribers.
RIM's stock jumped initially Thursday when the Canadian company released better-than-expected third-quarter results and a stronger cash position.
Shares reversed course during a conference call later, when executives said that the company won't generate as much revenue from telecommunications carriers once it releases the new BlackBerry 10.March of the Smartphones: Handspring Visor with Digital Link > Handspring Treo 600 > Sprint PPC 6700 > Palm Centro > Blackberry Tour 9630 > Blackberry Bold 9650 > Blackberry Torch 9850 > Palm Treo 755p > Blackberry Bold 9930 > iPhone 4s (issued by work) > Palm Treo 755p > BlackBerry Bold 9930 > BlackBerry Q10
- By trsbbs in forum News & RumorsReplies: 3Last Post: 09-16-2011, 07:00 PM
- By mcsemcp in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-25-2011, 09:02 AM
- By chillson1386 in forum News & RumorsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-17-2011, 11:52 AM
- By triplecore in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 11Last Post: 06-13-2008, 10:21 PM
- By dulicorp in forum BlackBerry RingtonesReplies: 1Last Post: 05-17-2008, 06:37 PM