Results 1 to 14 of 14
Like Tree9Likes
  • 2 Post By tdaye
  • 2 Post By Sqoon
  • 2 Post By Jake Storm
  • 3 Post By donmateo
  1. jsamson77's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    47 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

    Default New BlackBerry 10

    Will the z10 be the best blackberry 10 phone?
  2. tdaye's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    943 Posts
    #2  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jsamson77 View Post
    Will the z10 be the best blackberry 10 phone?
    Does anyone know what the other phones will be yet? Nope.
    spencerdl and nappp like this.
  3. Sqoon's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    548 Posts
    #3  

    Default

    This thread should not be! Cast it back into the fiery pits from which it once came!
    jesse_h and nappp like this.
  4. nappp's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    2,308 Posts
    #4  

    Default Re: New BlackBerry 10

    ^^ I agree. if we say yes or no will you believe us? some people might love it, some might love the other styles
    Sprint Q10
    32GB Playbook
  5. Engire's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    2,209 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,250 Global Posts
    #5  

    Default New BlackBerry 10

    Quote Originally Posted by jsamson77 View Post
    Will the z10 be the best blackberry 10 phone?
    Of course not, they will get better and better as time goes on. However it will be the best one you can buy at this time.

    Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
  6. schmeat's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    208 Posts
    Global Posts
    209 Global Posts
    #6  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jsamson77 View Post
    Will the z10 be the best blackberry 10 phone?
    Yes, as you know, technology gets worse as time goes on.
  7. jsamson77's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    47 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #7  

    Default

    just asking if it was better then the six there coming out with, i dont really care because im buying it as soon as it comes to bell in canada cause it has better specs then iphone5 and the sgs3, it's like giving the middle finger to all my friends hahaha
  8. Schoshaii's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    96 Posts
    #8  

    Default

    Uhmmm maybe you should refrain from doing that...the sg4 is just around the corner and it's specs look to blow most phones out the water. Mobile devices should continue to advance in technology and we shouldn't invest so much emotion into them and gloat that our choice is any better than someone else's. It comes down to what works best for you and your needs. As for the other five or six phones that BB has in the works, I'm sure at least one of those models will have better specs than the z10(aristo?) and that there will be some with lower specs for developing markets where the pricepoint needs to be lower for off contact sales.
  9. Jake Storm's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    1,565 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,566 Global Posts
    PIN
    CHED NERVE
    #9  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Schoshaii View Post
    Uhmmm maybe you should refrain from doing that...the sg4 is just around the corner and it's specs look to blow most phones out the water. Mobile devices should continue to advance in technology and we shouldn't invest so much emotion into them and gloat that our choice is any better than someone else's. It comes down to what works best for you and your needs. As for the other five or six phones that BB has in the works, I'm sure at least one of those models will have better specs than the z10(aristo?) and that there will be some with lower specs for developing markets where the pricepoint needs to be lower for off contact sales.
    Ahh Poooey!
    What good is buying a new toy if you can't gloat to your friends?
    RIM is dead. Long live BlackBerry!
  10. Bla1ze's Avatar
    Time Lord

    Posts
    10,223 Posts
    Global Posts
    10,364 Global Posts
    #10  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jsamson77 View Post
    Will the z10 be the best blackberry 10 phone?
    No but it will be the best BlackBerry smartphone for a little while, lol.
    “There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.”

    [ Mobile Nations Sites: Android, iOS, Windows Phone, BlackBerry, Smartwatch Fans]
  11. Im Mo Green's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    152 Posts
    #11  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bla1ze View Post
    No but it will be the best BlackBerry smartphone for a little while, lol.
    or better for "aristo" while

    Crackberry have a good time in NYC!!!!!!
  12. Skeevecr's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    3,509 Posts
    #12  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jsamson77 View Post
    just asking if it was better then the six there coming out with, i dont really care because im buying it as soon as it comes to bell in canada cause it has better specs then iphone5 and the sgs3, it's like giving the middle finger to all my friends hahaha
    You are probably not going to see higher specs on a bb10 handset for about 9-10 months.
  13. donmateo's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    1,589 Posts
    #13  

    Default

    Thanked by:
    nappp (01-28-2013) 
    mrfreeze574, spencerdl and nappp like this.
  14. spencerdl's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

    Posts
    8,755 Posts
    Global Posts
    12,635 Global Posts
    #14  

    Default

    This is a FUNNY thread OP.......GREAT JOB.

Similar Threads

  1. RIM VP Offers Sneak Peek At the New BlackBerry 10
    By sahil123 in forum News & Rumors
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-03-2012, 12:00 PM
  2. New BlackBerry 10 codenames arise! via N4BB
    By kemj in forum News & Rumors
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-08-2012, 11:27 AM
  3. New BlackBerry 10 Official Video
    By rogue_coder in forum General BlackBerry Discussion
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-03-2012, 04:47 AM
  4. new Blackberry 10s
    By giancolap in forum General BlackBerry Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-18-2012, 08:02 AM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-08-2011, 08:42 AM

Posting Permissions