Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree9Likes
  • 3 Post By Bla1ze
  • 2 Post By The Me
  • 4 Post By Bla1ze
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    3256e36
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default New BB10 London picture!

This was just released. Any thoughts?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9330 using Tapatalk
    -Mrjakecyrus
    Editor in Chief

Global Posts
    11,719 Global Posts

It looks like all the rest, lol. Leaks are NOT doing this device any justice. People need to really need to stop shooting this thing with POS cameras.
    Answers are easy. It's asking the right questions which is hard. - The Doctor

[ Mobile Nations Sites: Android, iOS, Windows Phone, BlackBerry, Connectedly]
    Thanked by:
    Knightcrawler (09-17-2012) 
    drjay868, Superfly_FR and Balti43 like this.
    CrackBerry Abuser

there isn't anything there to see?
    [♥]-------------------------------------------------------[♥]
    JaylieG
    [♥]-------------------------------------------------------[♥]
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    967 Global Posts

This is the link to the article where it was posted.

I think it looks good, BlackBerry logo should be up though, just like every other berry.

AND WE NEED PICTURES OF THE qwerty VERSION!

Quote Originally Posted by Bla1ze View Post
    It looks like all the rest, lol. Leaks are NOT doing this device any justice. People need to really need to stop shooting this thing with POS cameras.
    Yeah, seriously Bla1ze, what's behind all of the fail cams when it's a leak, is it some kind of tradition? :P
    Stuff
    Thanked by:
    fabio984 (09-17-2012) 
    fabio984 and r0v3rT3N like this.
    Editor in Chief

Global Posts
    11,719 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Theme View Post
    This is the link to the article where it was posted.

I think it looks good, BlackBerry logo should be up though, just like every other berry.

AND WE NEED PICTURES OF THE qwerty VERSION!
    You won't see the QWERTY version leak until it gets into more testers hands. The L-Series has a lot more people testing it than the N-Series.

CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    4,265 Global Posts
    Blatant placeholder signature.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Blaze, forget the NDA and just tells us like it is. Is this the beginning or the end?
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    967 Global Posts

You won't see the QWERTY version leak until it gets into more testers hands. The L-Series has a lot more people testing it than the N-Series.
    Pass the word to RIM that I'm willing to test the N-Series as well as the L-Series. Trust me, I won't mind.

-- I'm dead serious.
    Stuff
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,283 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by abwan11 View Post
    Blaze, forget the NDA and just tells us like it is. Is this the beginning or the end?
    i started a thread asking this question for those that have seen it, no one replied
    CrackBerry Abuser

It not like you'd be telling a stranger...my neighbour's are from Nova Scotia..so we're practically related.
    Editor in Chief

Global Posts
    11,719 Global Posts

I never signed any NDA, I've said that numerous times already lol. Also, I would like to say.. "RIM" never "personally" showed me anything.. in other words, I can say WTF I want lol.

And it's the beginning.

Thanked by:
    drjay868 (09-19-2012) 
    CrackBerry Abuser

I never signed any NDA, I've said that numerous times already lol. Also, I would like to say.. "RIM" never "personally" showed me anything.. in other words, I can say WTF I want lol.

And it's the beginning.
    Thanks brother.
    CrackBerry Master

PIN
    2B1BC93C

That's a huge relief. It looks just plain okay in these pics I have seen. I've been eying the iPhone 5, I love the way it looks. The metal just makes it that much better.

I'm hoping London evokes the same if not better appeal.
  14. aha
    CrackBerry Genius

Quote Originally Posted by mithrazor View Post
    That's a huge relief. It looks just plain okay in these pics I have seen. I've been eying the iPhone 5, I love the way it looks. The metal just makes it that much better.

I'm hoping London evokes the same if not better appeal.
    I am with you, I like the clean look of Iphone 4 5, BB9900, BB9800.
    CrackBerry Abuser

this is neither the beginning or he end so dont panic. its just another stage in the process and the end/release of the new BB10 handsets.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,058 Global Posts

Well im getting both no matter what the look like...
    Sent from my Z30, Z10, or a soon to be BB10 PlayBook

-BlackBerry Curve 8530 (Virgin Mobile) -BlackBerry Bold 9900 (T-Mobile) -BlackBerry PlayBook 64 gig -BlackBerry Z10 (T-Mobile) -BlackBerry Z30 WHITE (Unlocked)
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    3,655 Global Posts

I sort of wished I didn't see those pictures... The do NOT do the L-series justice, and actually seem to make it look a little disappointing. It looks like sharp edges all around, but if you look at the inside of the battery door it looks like the cover is chamfered, so it might not be as bad.

But it does look like a nice device, though too much like a very minimalistic iPhone. I'm more of a keyboard person, so I'm not super attracted to this.
    Last edited by grahamf; 09-17-2012 at 11:37 PM.
    Blackberry 10 > Windows Phone 7/8 > Blackberry 7 > iOS > Android > Symbian > WebOS > Meego
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    498 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Theme View Post
    Pass the word to RIM that I'm willing to test the N-Series as well as the L-Series. Trust me, I won't mind.

-- I'm dead serious.
    I wont mind either, even better ill pay them to let me try it out
  19. cgk
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    7,828 Global Posts

Looks like a generic slab phone - hopefully Bla1ze is correct and it's more striking in real life.
    CrackBerry Abuser

In the palm of your hand, this looks like a generic touchscreen on steroids. It's a BB after all. I guess RIM will produce this in three colours black, white and the Porsche design look. Yes, this phone is generic. It is for the averge touchscreen buyer. RIM will produce a stunning qwerty device, which will hopefully not be far from the beaten path of the TK Victory.

CrackBerry Genius

my thoughts are that it looks the same as the previous 5 or 6 bb london pics leaks... time to move onto software... seriously... im even more excited to see the software than the nevada leaks...

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    CrackBerry Abuser

Quote Originally Posted by amjass12 View Post
    my thoughts are that it looks the same as the previous 5 or 6 bb london pics leaks... time to move onto software... seriously... im even more excited to see the software than the nevada leaks...

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

You are right, the OS will be the main feature. It's what RIM's transition is all about. The design of the new BB's will be fine. What I have seen on my PB is that the OS is way faster and more stable than OS6 on my phone. A Bold 9900 should do better than a Torch 9800 though. I am expecting a leapfrog with a new BB10 device compared to my Torch.
    The leaks of BBM and the new clock and alarmsetting are looking very good.

CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    901 Global Posts

Blurry close ups brought to you by the BlackBerry 99XX POS Camera!
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,328 Global Posts

Hmmm, another bar phone with no keyboard, like six million other phones in every cell phone store on the planet?

Yawn! Wake me up when you get a pic of a BB 10 phone with physical keyboard.
    March of the Smartphones: Handspring Visor with Digital Link > Handspring Treo 600 > Sprint PPC 6700 > Palm Centro > Blackberry Tour 9630 > Blackberry Bold 9650 > Blackberry Torch 9850 > Palm Treo 755p > Blackberry Bold 9930 > iPhone 4s (issued by work)
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    70 Global Posts

Really? Should people? Because you have already seen everything so it doesn't matter to you what's leaked! Ask us people who come here daily just for some more. First, there is RIM not releasing anything and now you even discouraging pics.
    Don't kill our party.
    Last edited by usedberry; 09-19-2012 at 09:13 PM.
    Bold 9900 & PlayBook 64 GB