Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree275Likes
    CrackBerry Addict

Quote Originally Posted by BThunderW View Post
    This is my attempt at an unbiased review of the Z10 and a quick comparison the the SG3.

BlackBerry Z10 vs. Galaxy S III - Early review and comparison
    Funny, given the length of your review, I first scrolled to the bottom to see if you were liked by Mike (Bond) 007, the kiss of death on the crackberry forum. As he was clearly absent, I knew that your post wasn't some rambling screed and was probably thoughtful. An enjoyable read and would be interested in your impressions in a week or so.

Don't worry about the usual cast of Debbie downers. For the most part, they have nothing constructive to say and generally fail to read postings correctly.
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

Where is JAMESALEXANDER when you need him...I'd pay to watch that again.
    Wino Ryder likes this.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    3,465 Global Posts
    PIN
    Proud contributer to The Human Fund

Quote Originally Posted by TomJasper View Post
    So what next rickroller and 007 (bond is it), you going to get on Kevin's case every time he writes a Blackberry 10 review, or do you just reserve that for Crackberry posters? Thought so.
    Actually, despite Kevin's obvious bias, he still does try to "keep it real" with his reviews. But if he wrote a "Vs" thread and included things I found to be factually wrong or biased, I would indeed get "on his case" about it. Call me crazy I guess..
    "Hard work spotlights the character of people: some turn up their sleeves, some turn up their noses, and some don't turn up at all." -Sam Ewing
    Rollin' on Twitter
    Waterloo's Finest

Global Posts
    5,324 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TomJasper View Post
    rickroller and 007(bond is it), you 2 crack me up,lol.

No Blackberry 10 owner from this day forward shall be allowed to post their own review of their own Blackberry 10, unless it meets with rickroller and/or 007(bond is it) approval. If you go against their wishes you shall be tag teamed by this dynamic duo,lol.

So what next rickroller and 007 (bond is it), you going to get on Kevin's case every time he writes a Blackberry 10 review, or do you just reserve that for Crackberry posters? Thought so.
    Everyones favourites
    Phones: Nokia 5110>Nokia 3360>Siemens C56>Moto RAZR>LG Chocolate>Pearl 8100>Bold 9000 >Pearl 9100 + Bold 9900 > iPhone 4S + Z10 + Bold 9000
    Tablets: 16GB Playbook > Playbook 32GB
    __________________________________________________ _________________________

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE SEXY GIRLS IN YOGA PANTS CHANNEL

C000288CC
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________
    CrackBerry Master

Quote Originally Posted by Rickroller View Post
    That's the thing. Other testers actually have methods of testing things and comparisons based on tests (whether they're questionable or not) rather than just opinionated basis. When the OP complained that the GS3 didn't have a bezel and he had difficulty holding it.. I knew right there it wasn't an "unbiased" piece. And who seriously asks for a comparison review after "only a few hours" with a device?

LMAO kinda like your comments right?
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    3,465 Global Posts
    PIN

Quote Originally Posted by dentynefire View Post
    LMAO kinda like your comments right?
    Umm..yea. That's why they're my comments..
    "Hard work spotlights the character of people: some turn up their sleeves, some turn up their noses, and some don't turn up at all." -Sam Ewing
    Rollin' on Twitter
    mikeo007 likes this.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Are they really giving away bb10 for winners? because i would like to win it and explore new bb10's new apps (blackberry world), and because i've been hearing very good reviews about it! )
    CrackBerry Master

Umm..yea. That's why they're my comments..
    Again you miss the point completely
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    1,950 Global Posts

Well this thread has gone to sh#t, thanks guys
    Sent from my Z10 or a soon to be BB10 PlayBook

BlackBerry Curve 8530 (Virgin Mobile) -BlackBerry Bold 9900 (T-Mobile) BlackBerry Z10 (T-Mobile) + a deceased BlackBerry PlayBook 64 gig
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    yeah right

Quote Originally Posted by Bobert_123 View Post
    Well this thread has gone to sh#t, thanks guys
    No it hasn't. Every BBQ has its flies, even Blackberry BBQ's.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Hi,

I'm new here and need help. I need the OS10 for my Z10. Is it possible to download it somewhere. Pls help. Thanks
    CrackBerry Newbie

LOL at the few who thought the review wasn't objective. Too many fanboys of any manufacturer.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    1,950 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by paperchase10 View Post
    Hi,

I'm new here and need help. I need the OS10 for my Z10. Is it possible to download it somewhere. Pls help. Thanks
    The Z10 comes pre-loaded with OS 10...
    Sent from my Z10 or a soon to be BB10 PlayBook

BlackBerry Curve 8530 (Virgin Mobile) -BlackBerry Bold 9900 (T-Mobile) BlackBerry Z10 (T-Mobile) + a deceased BlackBerry PlayBook 64 gig
    CrackBerry Abuser

[QUOTE=Rickroller;7921196]When I get mine next week I'll be sure to post an unbiased review as well
    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2[/

Oh what a relief. We can look forward to a "real" review from a superior source! You just totally showed your hand, honey. The real reason for being so rude and biased? Well, I am getting a mental picture of a toddler throwing yourself on the floor red-faced and sobbing: "But *I* wanted to write that review first! It's no fair! I saw it first! Mommy... He's looking at me!!!" Ahhh. I think maybe it's nap time for someone.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    1,506 Global Posts

Actually, despite Kevin's obvious bias, he still does try to "keep it real" with his reviews. But if he wrote a "Vs" thread and included things I found to be factually wrong or biased, I would indeed get "on his case" about it. Call me crazy I guess..
    What was factually wrong about OP's review? Please enlighten us.

The bezel thing was obviously opinion - ****, I saw a review that complained that the back of the Z10 didn't feel right. Did I complain about it? No cuz that's just stupid.

Sorry for taking time away from your whatever-device-you-use-that's-way-better-than-anything-BB-could-ever-come-up-with. And sorry you have to read biased reviews on a BlackBerry fan site.

Sucks being you.
    ePeriod Software
    Twitter: @eperiodsoftware
    Metal Trainer - Interval training timer for BB10
    CrackBerry Abuser

OP:
    Thanks for the review.
    Can you go back and remove some parts of it, though?
    Can you lie some?
    Throw the competition some attention.
    Positive attention.

Global Posts
    9,327 Global Posts
    PIN
    Hey, what did you expect ?

Thanks OP for sharing your vision of the Z10. That's a more than decent review and I must say I don't give a .... that it compares to brand/device x,y or Zii.
    You've been warned, the army of anti-anything is veiling ... lol ... maybe next time you could use a "compare to top devices I know" without naming any device !
    I've just promoted my DevAlpha (A) as my regular device, and I must say that, even with many features missing and known bugs, I'm really happy with it ... can't wait to be blown by Z10 !
    Join my BBM Channel : C00035FA6
    "I speak English like a Spanish Cow"
    I'm a StockBerrian, proudly holding 50 150 250 400 550 1000 BlackBerry shares
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    3,465 Global Posts
    PIN

Default Re: My Review of the Z10

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfBinary View Post
    What was factually wrong about OP's review? Please enlighten us.
    Did I say anything was factually wrong with the OP's "review"? No.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    Rollin' on Twitter
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    3,465 Global Posts
    PIN

Quote Originally Posted by Techno-Emigre View Post

Oh what a relief. We can look forward to a "real" review from a superior source! You just totally showed your hand, honey. The real reason for being so rude and biased? Well, I am getting a mental picture of a toddler throwing yourself on the floor red-faced and sobbing: "But *I* wanted to write that review first! It's no fair! I saw it first! Mommy... He's looking at me!!!" Ahhh. I think maybe it's nap time for someone.
    That's right..You got me all figured out

Rollin' on Twitter
    Waterloo's Finest

Global Posts
    5,324 Global Posts

Did I say anything was factually wrong with the OP's "review"? No.

Yeah, you did actually.

"He makes it sound like the Z10 is absolutely flawless.. When we all know it isn't. "

"When the OP complained that the GS3 didn't have a bezel and he had difficulty holding it.. I knew right there it wasn't an "unbiased" piece"

Sounds like you don't think he is factually right. Sounds like you think he his giving his take on it from thin air.

I'm not sure if its clear to you...but maybe take a look at how many people thanked FanBlackberrytastic for his post regarding your views.

Bet you've had lots of people from Crackberry befriend you on that twitter link you have in your signature
    Phones: Nokia 5110>Nokia 3360>Siemens C56>Moto RAZR>LG Chocolate>Pearl 8100>Bold 9000 >Pearl 9100 + Bold 9900 > iPhone 4S + Z10 + Bold 9000

C000288CC
    Wino Ryder likes this.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    3,465 Global Posts
    PIN

Quote Originally Posted by Bold_until_Hybrid_Comes View Post
    Yeah, you did actually.

"He makes it sound like the Z10 is absolutely flawless.. When we all know it isn't. "

"When the OP complained that the GS3 didn't have a bezel and he had difficulty holding it.. I knew right there it wasn't an "unbiased" piece"

Sounds like you don't think he is factually right. Sounds like you think he his giving his take on it from thin air.

I'm not sure if its clear to you...but maybe take a look at how many people thanked FanBlackberrytastic for his post regarding your views.

Bet you've had lots of people from Crackberry befriend you on that twitter link you have in your signature
    Actually.. Feeling like the S3 needs a bezel because he finds it hard to hold are the very definition of opinion..and not facts.

But rather than clog up this thread with poor attack attempts at me..feel free to PM me.. or better yet we can "chat" on Twitter without having to mince words

Rollin' on Twitter
    CrackBerry Master

No, feeling good in the hand is a quantifiable fact for people that think the SG3 is too big. You can disagree because of your hand size but for people with a hand size approximate to his, it may very well be true.
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    yeah right

Umm..where to start? The whole thing reeks of bias..which is fine. Just don't try to claim it doesn't. He makes it sound like the Z10 is absolutely flawless.. When we all know it isn't.

Umm...where to start with you!...oh yeah, the OP never claimed it was going to be a completely unbiased review. He said he would try to be unbiased, which is obvious he is a BB fan. This may come as a shock to you but the OP's review was his perspective of the new device. It was the first review he'd ever done, and it was quite an in-depth review if I do say so myself. Most all of us here on CB were as eager as the day is long for a much anticipated real life user review of the complete end unit of the BB-10. Did you here what I said?...USER REVIEW!!!....It was not a professional completely unbiased review, but you wasted no time in pointing out your own 'perspective' of his apparent 'faults', as if what you say is what he 'should've done.

Oh Yeah, ...there's a rock group named after you from the 70's,....bet you cant guess who it is!!

Uriah Heep
    Waterloo's Finest

Global Posts
    5,324 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wino Ryder View Post
    Umm...where to start with you!...oh yeah, the OP never claimed it was going to be a completely unbiased review. He said he would try to be unbiased, which is obvious he is a BB fan. This may come as a shock to you but the OP's review was his perspective of the new device. It was the first review he'd ever done, and it was quite an in-depth review if I do say so myself. Most all of us here on CB were as eager as the day is long for a much anticipated real life user review of the complete end unit of the BB-10. Did you here what I said?...USER REVIEW!!!....It was not a professional completely unbiased review, but you wasted no time in pointing out your own 'perspective' of his apparent 'faults', as if what you say is what he 'should've done.

Oh Yeah, ...there's a rock group named after you from the 70's,....bet you cant guess who it is!!

Uriah Heep
    100% agree.

C000288CC
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    3,465 Global Posts
    PIN

Quote Originally Posted by Wino Ryder View Post

Uriah Heep
    Perhaps you should reread what I said. All's I pointed out in my original response was that his review was no where near unbiased..Which you also noted. I never injected my "own perspectives" of his "apparent faults". Someone asked what I thought wasn't biased so I pointed it out later in the thread.

As for 70's rock bands describing me, I'd probably go with Black Sabbath, or AC/DC..Maybe even The Clash. They were all pretty awesome!

Rollin' on Twitter
    mikeo007 likes this.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast