- CrackBerry Addict
- 582 Posts
More good projections on RIM
Is It Time To Buy Into The RIM Story?
Full article here ..... Is It Time To Buy Into The RIM Story? - Seeking Alpha
It appears that the worst could be behind the company as the stock is trading significantly off its September 24th lows. The company just won an important security certification which allows it to market the Blackberry 10 to government agencies in the U.S. This is the first time ever that a device has been certified prior to its launch. According to Michael K. Brown, the vice president of security product management and research, no other mobile platform has achieved the level of security offered by the new Blackberry 10 platform. If the Blackberry 10 is received well when it launches, then those who got in early could be rewarded well. Even IDC expects the mobile enterprise security market to do well from 2012-2016 and as RIM is in the dominant player in this field it could recoup a significant portion of the corporate customers it has lost with the launch of Blackberry 10.
- CrackBerry Addict
11-09-12, 06:07 PM #2
- 677 Posts
Re: More good projections on RIM
you know.. it's really refreshing to read more and more good news about RIM the closer BB 10 release day gets
im so sick and tired of all these RIM bashing articles
i really hope BB 10 will be a huge success!
great products, good marketing, etc. please make it all happen, RIM!
but im sure BGR will find "reasons" to keep on bashing RIM, dont expect anything from those *******
- By bbpandy in forum News & RumorsReplies: 9Last Post: 07-07-12, 12:56 AM
- By sam_b77 in forum News & RumorsReplies: 33Last Post: 06-28-11, 06:33 AM
- By sam_b77 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-26-11, 03:39 PM
- By Kushinder in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-10-10, 03:32 AM
- By Charmed Juan in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 2Last Post: 07-01-09, 01:44 PM