- CrackBerry Abuser
12-28-2012, 12:06 PM #7
- 234 Posts
It's a sad fact that the mobile market is turning into silo of exclusivity by vendor platform. This results in products under serving market needs in a checkerboard of features, none really addressing the real market. Look at Apple without Adobe only because of conflicting products, Quicktime and Flash so iPad users only see half the internet.
So Netflix may come into the BB10 "tent". I wonder what it cost both RIM and Netflix for this tie-up ? Now Netflix will probably see some punitive action from IOS or Android or both as a result.
Such is the level of greed in this marketplace.
- 12-28-2012, 12:43 PM #8
- CrackBerry Master
12-28-2012, 12:54 PM #10
- 1,159 Posts
Re: More Netflix Pictures Emerge. Real or Fake?
and exclusivity isn't anything new. but netflix not being on bb has nothing to do with exclusivity and everything to do with the economics of supporting an app for a platform that has 0 user base right now.
- CrackBerry Newbie
02-08-2013, 09:18 AM #11
- 3 Posts
- By Mrs. Curvy in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 02-17-2010, 12:04 PM
- By tech_dummy in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 4Last Post: 04-06-2009, 09:53 AM
- By TheTruth8 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 8Last Post: 01-06-2009, 02:39 PM
- By savboy in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 0Last Post: 11-28-2008, 06:07 PM
- By Shanene in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 3Last Post: 09-10-2008, 11:34 AM