Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 85
Like Tree19Likes
  1. Bold_until_Hybrid_Comes's Avatar
    Waterloo's Finest

    Posts
    5,295 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,324 Global Posts
    #51  

    Default

    Its a blackberry of course it looks better
    Phones: Nokia 5110>Nokia 3360>Siemens C56>Moto RAZR>LG Chocolate>Pearl 8100>Bold 9000 >Pearl 9100 + Bold 9900 > iPhone 4S + Z10 + Bold 9000
    Tablets: 16GB Playbook > Playbook 32GB
    __________________________________________________ _________________________

    CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE SEXY GIRLS IN YOGA PANTS CHANNEL

    C000288CC
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________
  2. sydsam's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    327 Posts
    #52  

    Default Re: L-series vs Lumia 820 (pic)

    Quote Originally Posted by aragone79 View Post
    London that we always see within the internet is evaluation handset a.k.a Engineering Unit. I also has Onyx 1 (9700) EU which still uses trackball instead of trackpad as we see at the market. There will be some changes to London for the commercial unit. But I don't have any information how and what are differences between EU and CU. Still trying to sniff and peek from one of friend for this info, heee
    Thanks for this info. I hope they gonna sex up the hardware. Those gaps at the top and bottom of the device are weird looking, as is that bezel around the screen...that needs to be hidden.
  3. nocturnal123's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    129 Posts
    #53  

    Default

    Well I think it looks far better then anything out there, I think the Iphone looks dated with its hardware button and I dont like any of the android phone designs because I find them all to be too big well for the most part. I think it is probably a safe bet to say that this is what the retail version is going to look like.
  4. zma15's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    45 Posts
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    #54  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vector-SS View Post
    After some investigation, I can confirm that this specific "Al-Watan" newspaper is from Oman.

    My apologies, you are correct
  5. bicyclexpress's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    68 Posts
    #55  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BBMak View Post
    The L series looks much more professional. I wouldn't dare put this Lumia next to me on the table in a business meeting, looks kinda childish with the huge font for the date. The L series looks sober and much classier.
    I agree completely. I am glad that BlackBerry, at least as far as I know, is staying away from bright, attention-grabbing colours.
  6. jbiggdaddy's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    133 Posts
    Global Posts
    134 Global Posts
    #56  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BB12MX View Post
    Does anyone knows the screen size (display) of the L-series???
    I think the Lumia 820 is 4.3" ...
    The 9860 is 3.7" and I am really looking for a bigger display
    The spec on the Lumia 820 is said to be 4.3". The L series 4.2". But doesn't the L series look noticeably bigger? Looks more like 4.5"
  7. calicocat2010's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    2,591 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,600 Global Posts
    #57  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jbiggdaddy View Post
    The spec on the Lumia 820 is said to be 4.3". The L series 4.2". But doesn't the L series look noticeably bigger? Looks more like 4.5"
    Well objects do look bigger in the mirror but in this case,a camera.
    I wait for the future...to COME back to BlackBerry!
    sf49ers likes this.
  8. skyrocket9's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    1,015 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,023 Global Posts
    #58  

    Default Re: L-series vs Lumia 820 (pic)

    L series looks too aesthetically unappealing... why are there gaps between the screen and top and bottom bezels.

    Nokia looks much better and it comes in black.
  9. texazzpete's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    1,579 Posts
    #59  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bicyclexpress View Post
    I agree completely. I am glad that BlackBerry, at least as far as I know, is staying away from bright, attention-grabbing colours.
    The Lumia comes in different colors...including Black so you can satisfy that part of you that cares deeply if others will judge you based on your phone.

    You should be rooting for RIM to provide more CHOICE to grab more consumers who need variety.
  10. lnichols's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

    Posts
    6,434 Posts
    Global Posts
    6,972 Global Posts
    #60  

    Default

    I love how everyone assumes that what we are seeing in these pics is how the device you buy will look. RIM knew that once these went to carrier testing and business customer testing that pics and leaks would run rampant. Let's compare GA hardware to GA hardware at the end of January.
  11. skyrocket9's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    1,015 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,023 Global Posts
    #61  

    Default Re: L-series vs Lumia 820 (pic)

    Quote Originally Posted by lnichols View Post
    I love how everyone assumes that what we are seeing in these pics is how the device you buy will look. RIM knew that once these went to carrier testing and business customer testing that pics and leaks would run rampant. Let's compare GA hardware to GA hardware at the end of January.
    Gonna be the same
  12. Seijuro's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    677 Posts
    #62  

    Default

    so appearantly inthemix9 works for RIM
    go ahead, ask him anything

    no, really... im glad someone so knowledgable like yourself is sharing all his wisdom with the rest of us
    so was wondering: will there be skype for BB 10? im sure you know the answer, inthemix9
  13. skyrocket9's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    1,015 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,023 Global Posts
    #63  

    Default Re: L-series vs Lumia 820 (pic)

    Quote Originally Posted by Seijuro View Post
    so appearantly inthemix9 works for RIM
    go ahead, ask him anything

    no, really... im glad someone so knowledgable like yourself is sharing all his wisdom with the rest of us
    so was wondering: will there be skype for BB 10? im sure you know the answer, inthemix9
    No there will not, next?
  14. coldsword's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    72 Posts
    #64  

    Default L-series vs Lumia 820 (pic)

    when you see him reply, don't expect he'll say anything good about rim although i agree with him sometimes.
    let's assume the dab spec and the final spec are the same, what smart consumers care is the user experience. hardware spec is mostly a marketing scheme.

    Sent from my BlackBerry 9790 using Tapatalk
    Thanked by:
    calicocat2010 (11-26-2012) 
  15. skyrocket9's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    1,015 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,023 Global Posts
    #65  

    Default Re: L-series vs Lumia 820 (pic)

    Quote Originally Posted by texazzpete View Post
    The Lumia comes in different colors...including Black so you can satisfy that part of you that cares deeply if others will judge you based on your phone.

    You should be rooting for RIM to provide more CHOICE to grab more consumers who need variety.
    Very true
  16. DJM626's Avatar
    CrackBerry Master

    Posts
    1,074 Posts
    #66  

    Default

    I always thought BB should have a "Berry Series" Black of course, Blue Berry, Raspberry, Strawberry, with coordinating colors of course. This way they will appeal to guys and girls
  17. skyrocket9's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    1,015 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,023 Global Posts
    #67  

    Default Re: L-series vs Lumia 820 (pic)

    Quote Originally Posted by DJM626 View Post
    I always thought BB should have a "Berry Series" Black of course, Blue Berry, Raspberry, Strawberry, with coordinating colors of course. This way they will appeal to guys and girls
    Don't forget cranberry and boisonberry
  18. DJM626's Avatar
    CrackBerry Master

    Posts
    1,074 Posts
    #68  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by inthemix9 View Post
    Don't forget cranberry and boisonberry
    I forgot about cranberry, but not sure what color boisonberry is
  19. revtech's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    537 Posts
    Global Posts
    885 Global Posts
    #69  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alinachao View Post
    Lumia 820 is available in more colors
    If I remember correctly Thorsten said a while ago that the devices would feature colors never before seen on a BlackBerry, I'm guessing they will still stay on the more 'staid/professional' side of the palette but still makes one wonder . . .
  20. skyrocket9's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    1,015 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,023 Global Posts
    #70  

    Default Re: L-series vs Lumia 820 (pic)

    I spelled it wrong

    It boysenberry; mix between raspberry and blackberry

    Can be light to dark red purple black
  21. jhimmel's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    1,655 Posts
    #71  

    Default

    DingleBerry
  22. redk's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    847 Posts
    Global Posts
    848 Global Posts
    #72  

    Default

    I would love to get that L series phone in white. I've always gotten a black berry but with BB10 I would make an exception.
  23. DJM626's Avatar
    CrackBerry Master

    Posts
    1,074 Posts
    #73  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by inthemix9 View Post
    I spelled it wrong

    It boysenberry; mix between raspberry and blackberry

    Can be light to dark red purple black
    And I spelled it incorrectly too, following suit. Now that makes me look bad! LOL
  24. skyrocket9's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    1,015 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,023 Global Posts
    #74  

    Default Re: L-series vs Lumia 820 (pic)

    Quote Originally Posted by DJM626 View Post
    And I spelled it incorrectly too, following suit. Now that makes me look bad! LOL
    Haha not at all its a mysterious.. fruit?
  25. bicyclexpress's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    68 Posts
    #75  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by texazzpete View Post
    The Lumia comes in different colors...including Black so you can satisfy that part of you that cares deeply if others will judge you based on your phone.

    You should be rooting for RIM to provide more CHOICE to grab more consumers who need variety.
    Good point and well-said. I think the point that I am trying to express is that I like the idea of a well-made, sturdy, professional and somewhat "classy" phone versus something that tries to get your attention by simply being loud and in-your-face, so to speak.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-20-2012, 08:40 PM
  2. 8900 Chrome vs Black Bezel (Pics)
    By n8d in forum Rehab & Off-Topic Lounge
    Replies: 104
    Last Post: 11-10-2009, 06:39 PM
  3. 8300 series vs. 8900
    By Hoosier in forum T-Mobile
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-17-2009, 12:50 AM
  4. Blackberry 8900 Chrome vs. Black Bezel Pic (one for sale)
    By allens555 in forum BlackBerry Curve 8900
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-02-2009, 11:46 PM
  5. Storm vs. iPhone- Camera (Pics Inside)
    By FUSIBLE in forum BlackBerry Storm
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 12-19-2008, 10:35 AM

Posting Permissions