Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Kevin tweets pic of Case-Mate cases for BB10 at CES

Thanked by:
    BergerKing (01-08-2013) 
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    2803cdac

Default Kevin tweets pic of Case-Mate cases for BB10 at CES

WOWW! Looks pretty sexy!!Cant freaking waittt!!!! white BB10 and a white case! Oh yeaa!!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    Follow me on Twitter: @Dj_JrM
    #BB10Believe #Jan30th
    BergerKing likes this.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Default Re: Kevin tweets pic of Case-Mate cases for BB10 at CES

It's too bad, by the way the design looks, itl"ll cover the BB logo, and people will just think it's an iphone. I hope to see a better case design from bb instead.
    BergerKing likes this.
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    713 Global Posts

Exactly.. Why is it convering the BB logo. Thats no cool.
    CrackBerry User

Quote Originally Posted by koolrosh View Post
    Some people don't want the logo to be seen. I think I'm going to wait for the n-series before making a decision
    BergerKing likes this.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,603 Global Posts

I guess that is playing safe because those who see the word BlackBerry will just oh I don't know.... Walk Away?
    I wait for the future...to COME back to BlackBerry!
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    1,949 Global Posts

I agree with all posts above, the logo should not have been covered. I hope other cases don't cover up the logo, otherwise I'm going naked
    Sent from my Z10 or a soon to be BB10 PlayBook

BlackBerry Curve 8530 (Virgin Mobile) -BlackBerry Bold 9900 (T-Mobile) BlackBerry Z10 (T-Mobile) + a deceased BlackBerry PlayBook 64 gig
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    873 Global Posts

Can't you get a case with the logo on it?
    Waterloo's Finest

Global Posts
    5,324 Global Posts

I will be getting an OEM case.
    Phones: Nokia 5110>Nokia 3360>Siemens C56>Moto RAZR>LG Chocolate>Pearl 8100>Bold 9000 >Pearl 9100 + Bold 9900 > iPhone 4S + Z10 + Bold 9000
    Tablets: 16GB Playbook > Playbook 32GB
    __________________________________________________ _________________________

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE SEXY GIRLS IN YOGA PANTS CHANNEL

C000288CC
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________
    BergerKing likes this.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #10  

I think the cases look great. I'm curious whether they'll interfere with the phone's nfc capability.
    CrackBerry Addict

I can see me getting one of these cases... and drilling a hole in the back for the BB logo

Si.
    BergerKing and r0v3rT3N like this.

Global Posts
    30,998 Global Posts
    PIN
    In Semi-retirement

Like that wood grain one on the upper left.
    Report Button, not just for the bad things!
    Devices: SPH-A620/VGA 1000, Sanyo Katana, BlackBerry 8330, 9630, 9670, MB855 Photon, SPH-L710 Galaxy SIII. SPH-L720 Galaxy S4
    Bacon is duct tape for food!
    CrackBerry Abuser

We can clearly see the Z10 cases, but if all the cases on display happen to be for BB10, then would the cases facing away from us be for the X10? From what we've seen so far of the X10 (which might just be the Dev Alpha C, seeming as the phone doesn't look entirely polished yet. In the leaks the back cover, for example, looks like a very cheap plastic.) it wouldn't match this case. Let's say however that the leaked device isn't final hardware, and may just be the Dev Alpha C or an early prototype. Is it possible Kevin just gave us a hint about the X10 having an upgraded camera with dual led flashes? Or perhaps there are 3 holes in the top of the case to allow for something else? The current leaks show the camera in the top left of the phone like in the Z10, but maybe things have changed to a camera in the top center?

What do you guys think? The other case is for some other non BlackBerry phone, or the X10 has been modified from what we've seen so far?

Global Posts
    30,998 Global Posts
    PIN
    In Semi-retirement

Quote Originally Posted by zyben View Post
    I think the cases look great. I'm curious whether they'll interfere with the phone's nfc capability.
    Doubt it, a case doesn't affect my SIII on NFC.
    Devices: SPH-A620/VGA 1000, Sanyo Katana, BlackBerry 8330, 9630, 9670, MB855 Photon, SPH-L710 Galaxy SIII. SPH-L720 Galaxy S4
    Thanked by:
    zyben (01-08-2013) 
    Waterloo's Finest

Global Posts
    5,324 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BergerKing View Post
    Doubt it, a case doesn't affect my SIII on NFC.
    Or my 9900
    Phones: Nokia 5110>Nokia 3360>Siemens C56>Moto RAZR>LG Chocolate>Pearl 8100>Bold 9000 >Pearl 9100 + Bold 9900 > iPhone 4S + Z10 + Bold 9000

C000288CC
    Thanked by:
    zyben (01-08-2013) 
    Waterloo's Finest

Global Posts
    5,324 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PlayBookUserMT View Post
    We can clearly see the Z10 cases, but if all the cases on display happen to be for BB10, then would the cases facing away from us be for the X10? From what we've seen so far of the X10 (which might just be the Dev Alpha C, seeming as the phone doesn't look entirely polished yet. In the leaks the back cover, for example, looks like a very cheap plastic.) it wouldn't match this case. Let's say however that the leaked device isn't final hardware, and may just be the Dev Alpha C or an early prototype. Is it possible Kevin just gave us a hint about the X10 having an upgraded camera with dual led flashes? Or perhaps there are 3 holes in the top of the case to allow for something else? The current leaks show the camera in the top left of the phone like in the Z10, but maybe things have changed to a camera in the top center?

What do you guys think? The other case is for some other non BlackBerry phone, or the X10 has been modified from what we've seen so far?
    I think you are trying to look into it past the surface too much. It probably is just z10 cases for hardware that we have seen.

C000288CC
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    486 Global Posts

I don't see a reason to have a Dev C when actual launch is in just 22 days..

Global Posts
    23,389 Global Posts
    PIN
    24DA0A39

Quote Originally Posted by antiRIM View Post
    the keyboard device is not ready. they need a dev device just the same as l series for devs to test on.
    ~Matt
    Nexus 5, Z10 LE, White Lumia 521, 32GB Nook HD+ & 16GB PB, 32 GB Dell Venue 8 Pro
    @howarmat
    BergerKing likes this.
    Waterloo's Finest

Global Posts
    5,324 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by antiRIM View Post
    The x10 hardware and software and being revealed January 30. The phone is not being released yet. Developers still need something for testing apps until the actual phone comes out.

C000288CC

Global Posts
    30,998 Global Posts
    PIN
    In Semi-retirement

Quote Originally Posted by CairnsRock View Post
    Can't you get a case with the logo on it?
    Remains to be seen...

Global Posts
    30,998 Global Posts
    PIN
    In Semi-retirement

Quote Originally Posted by PlayBookUserMT View Post

Those cases are for a Galaxy SIII. Center camera with ports for the speaker and the flash to either side. Charging port on the bottom, holes for headphone jack and recording speaker up top, with power button ridge facing right.
    Thanked by:
    PlayBookUserMT (01-09-2013) 
    CrackBerry Abuser

So you want a case with a giant hole where the logo is?
    CrackBerry Genius

Default Re: Kevin tweets pic of Case-Mate cases for BB10 at CES

they look sexy; however, they must make room to show the BB logo or I won't buy. I want to use and flaunt the Z10 at the same time.LOL.
    Z10 & PB32

Global Posts
    30,998 Global Posts
    PIN
    In Semi-retirement

Quote Originally Posted by KasukeSadiki View Post
    So you want a case with a giant hole where the logo is?
    Apparently, just like many iPhone cases, ironically.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,603 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BergerKing View Post
    Those cases are for a Galaxy SIII. Center camera with ports for the speaker and the flash to either side. Charging port on the bottom, holes for headphone jack and recording speaker up top, with power button ridge facing right.
    Are you being sarcastic? Because I doubt Kevin would showcase another competitor's accessories.
    I wait for the future...to COME back to BlackBerry!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast