- 12-07-12, 10:03 AM #101
Perhaps Geller is a CrackBerry.com member... I'm not calling him a stupid tool for something he posted on CrackBerry.com under his CrackBerry.com identity, I'm calling him a stupid tool for the stupid toolish behaviour he exhibits on his for-profit tech blog.
- 12-07-12, 11:07 AM #102
It is not out of the realm of possibility he played with an N series prototype, this also does not mean it is the actual device. It could very well be a Dev C. (Though N series devices ARE out there)
- 12-07-12, 11:12 AM #104
* without getting into my own side argument that proper journalists don't sign NDAs.
- 12-07-12, 11:22 AM #106
- 12-07-12, 11:24 AM #107
- 12-07-12, 11:27 AM #108
- 12-07-12, 11:30 AM #109
- CrackBerry Addict
12-08-12, 05:52 PM #116
- 621 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
The native framework automatically conforms to different screen sizes without issue. This is a non-issue for application developers.
Game developers will most likely target the full-touch BlackBerry 10 device to take advantage of it's screen real estate.
- 12-13-12, 06:09 AM #118
Re: Jonathan Geller claims to have used an N-Series Prototype.
They can also include two sets of graphics if they wish to use the 720x720 N series resolution. The device is very nice, and the keyboard as good as the 99xx. Many people will love it.
- By glassofpinot in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 15Last Post: 12-28-11, 11:16 PM
- By vllssv in forum BBOS Phone AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 05-31-09, 02:55 PM
- By caseywan in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 3Last Post: 04-15-09, 07:24 PM
- By dontwalkhand in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 14Last Post: 12-01-08, 08:38 AM
- By rbelleza in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 0Last Post: 06-09-08, 10:35 PM