If live messenger is here, doesn't it mean we'll get Skype ?
I had a previous post about that : Skype for W8 quits the P2P model and adopts MS live technology (Don't call me Skype anymore... and Skype for Windows 8 launches on October 26th (hands-on preview) | The Verge).
Then - the info wasn't available at the time I wrote this post - we do know that Live Messenger client is ready for BB10 (Google Talk, Yahoo Messenger and Windows Live Messenger clients all ready for BlackBerry 10 | CrackBerry.com ).
If I mix these two news, I can't refrain believing that Skype will be on BB10.
Any comment on this except a "no comment" 1 had previously on Twitter ?
- 11-04-12, 11:42 AM #2
Re: If live messenger is here, doesn't it mean we'll get Skype ?
I can't help but agree. I expect however that Skype will be built into the native Video Chat for BB10. So things like Skype, Oovoo etc will simply be "accounts" which you add to your BB10 profile, and can access Skype messages in the hub, and launch the video chat client from there as well. Much like how email accounts are managed on PlayBook.
- By Superfly_FR in forum Site Feedback & HelpReplies: 7Last Post: 10-10-11, 04:43 AM
- By discstu37 in forum Storm OS DiscussionReplies: 21Last Post: 10-05-09, 10:03 PM
- By a427041 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 11-19-08, 11:24 AM
- By bleudiesel in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 50Last Post: 03-19-08, 04:42 PM
- By scrimp212 in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 5Last Post: 02-12-08, 09:48 PM