Hey, what did you expect ?
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default I want 10 !

The stock is skyrocketing again ...
    Hey, investors ... gimme $10 !
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails I want 10 !-capture.jpg  
    Join my BBM Channel : C00035FA6
    "I speak English like a Spanish Cow"
    I'm a StockBerrian, proudly holding 50 150 250 400 550 1000 BlackBerry shares
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    1,590 Global Posts
    PIN
    Hey... Why Do You Want To Know?

Default I want 10 !

Gimme a B...
    Gimme a L...
    Gimme a A...
    Gimme a C...
    Gimme a K...
    Gimme a B...
    Gimme a E...
    Gimme a R...
    Gimme a R...
    Gimme a Y....
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, guess what, I just pooled in some money b***hes! Let's go!

#TeamBlackberry
    #BlackBerry10

Sent from my Nintendo NES
    Thanks For Reading My Post
    Thanked by:
    Gelzz (11-19-2012) 
    Gelzz, r0v3rT3N and Superfly_FR like this.
    CrackBerry Master

They are doing some boring talk about a takeover again., Not going to happen way down here though. We need to get above the 200 day moving average (currently at $ 10.19/shr) before things get really hot here. There are 95,000,000 shares short and I'm sure they are trying to keep it at bay. Problem is, the bulls like Watsa are in charge today and they know something that no one else knows, that is what's in BB 10!!! If you knew what's in BB 10 and what type of feedback you are getting from carriers on Mobile Fusion, Mobile Balance and government interest, you could spend some serious money tying up stock here. Wouldn't it be nice to know ahead of the launch that BlackBerry has a couple of outstanding features that will make conusmers jump for it?

RIM is sitting at resistance right now, there is a 2 month uptrend line and a 3 month wedge formation holding it back, time to bust through and challenge the 200-dma!! GL

The shorts aren't getting the picture right, this could be a huge short squeeze here, not just a few dollars.
    Thanked by:
    jamezalexander (11-20-2012) 
    randall2580 and BBMak like this.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    1,590 Global Posts
    PIN

Default I want 10 !

Ouch, I sense something bad considering apple just went ul if I recall properly, 30%

Global Posts
    9,327 Global Posts
    PIN
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #5  

Quote Originally Posted by morganplus8 View Post
    They are doing some boring talk about a takeover again., Not going to happen way down here though. We need to get above the 200 day moving average (currently at $ 10.19/shr) before things get really hot here. There are 95,000,000 shares short and I'm sure they are trying to keep it at bay. Problem is, the bulls like Watsa are in charge today and they know something that no one else knows, that is what's in BB 10!!! If you knew what's in BB 10 and what type of feedback you are getting from carriers on Mobile Fusion, Mobile Balance and government interest, you could spend some serious money tying up stock here. Wouldn't it be nice to know ahead of the launch that BlackBerry has a couple of outstanding features that will make conusmers jump for it?

RIM is sitting at resistance right now, there is a 2 month uptrend line and a 3 month wedge formation holding it back, time to bust through and challenge the 200-dma!! GL

The shorts aren't getting the picture right, this could be a huge short squeeze here, not just a few dollars.
    "My" first resistance target was $8.5 and I'm still was waiting for a week above it prior targeting the $9. But I may have a divine surprise ?
    To my understanding, once the $9 is broken, then the $11-$12 road is wide open, prior to BB10 launch.
    Not sure it makes sense ... but, hey, I'm a finance noob (trying to learn, but still play with faith: I know it's bad !).
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    1,590 Global Posts
    PIN

Default I want 10 !

Well, we took the gamble lol. Hopefully it will be the best.

#BBHope

Superfly_FR likes this.
    Banned

Global Posts
    3,050 Global Posts

Bulls like Watsa. He must be down to, oh $400mm in unrealized losses.

Global Posts
    5,285 Global Posts
    PIN
    2B6927F7

Noting that RIM's market cap is coming ever sooooo close to $5bln again.

It's a bit of an awkward time; I'd love to try to time another dip before the BB10 launch, but I'd hate to sell and then watch the share price continue to climb. I'll likely sit on my current holding.
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    CrackBerry Addict

Quote Originally Posted by Superfly_FR View Post
    The stock is skyrocketing again ...
    Hey, investors ... gimme $10 !
    Only a matter of time Super
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    CrackBerry Master

"My" first resistance target was $8.5 and I'm still was waiting for a week above it prior targeting the $9. But I may have a divine surprise ?
    To my understanding, once the $9 is broken, then the $11-$12 road is wide open, prior to BB10 launch.
    Not sure it makes sense ... but, hey, I'm a finance noob (trying to learn, but still play with faith: I know it's bad !).
    Here is the current chart for RIMM:

I want 10 !-rim-nov-19-2012-chart.jpg

As you can see, we are right at resistance for RIMM, it won't take much to break above this level and then it is going be a challenge to pop above the 200-dma. You have the 50-dma turning up strong, now you have the 200-dma within sight, it shouldn't be a problem blowing past this number in the days ahead. We are seeing the results of Prem Watsa cleaning out of the stock at these levels. When they control the stock they will set the future price of it. No one can stop this process once it is in place. Shorts are about to learn a valuable lesson in staying too long on the short side. GL
    Thanked by 4:
    BB12MX (11-21-2012),  bigbadben10 (11-19-2012),  Lehomer (11-23-2012),  Superfly_FR (11-19-2012) 
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    1,590 Global Posts
    PIN

Default I want 10 !

Dude, are you a stock analyst or something cause you're really good at it!

Hopefully we can still get higher!

r0v3rT3N likes this.

Global Posts
    9,327 Global Posts
    PIN
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #12  

As you can see, we are right at resistance for RIMM, it won't take much to break above this level and then it is going be a challenge to pop above the 200-dma. You have the 50-dma turning up strong, now you have the 200-dma within sight, it shouldn't be a problem blowing past this number in the days ahead. We are seeing the results of Prem Watsa cleaning out of the stock at these levels. When they control the stock they will set the future price of it. No one can stop this process once it is in place. Shorts are about to learn a valuable lesson in staying too long on the short side. GL
    Must say I have to decrypt this a bit (I mean ... a LOT !) but this is really insightful, thanks !
    r0v3rT3N likes this.
    CrackBerry Genius

I wish I had a crystal ball .......
    r0v3rT3N likes this.
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbuck View Post
    Noting that RIM's market cap is coming ever sooooo close to $5bln again.

It's a bit of an awkward time; I'd love to try to time another dip before the BB10 launch, but I'd hate to sell and then watch the share price continue to climb. I'll likely sit on my current holding.
    I won't try to trade RIMM now. I'm seeing the MM's playing alot of games trying to either scared or shake out investors. Look at this mornings open where it was pushed down to $9.05 only to see it a few mins later hitting $9.28 and then seeing it drop back to $9.01 just to see it now currently trading at. $9.70. RIMM is on an uptrend and IMO it's best to hold. If you can try and time a dip more power to you.
    morganplus8 likes this.
    CrackBerry Addict

Default Re: I want 10 !

I timmed it perfectly and bought a whack at low 8's. To all the dooms day predictors, making money......not bad for a company that's "going out of business"
    Banned

Global Posts
    5,169 Global Posts

Here is the current chart for RIMM:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RIM Nov 19 2012 Chart.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	53.1 KB 
ID:	125917

If Prema Watsa is actively investing in RIMM and has close personal and professional ties with RIM CEO Thorsten Heins, as stated in this article in the Globe and Mail, wouldn't he be in conflict of interest or potentially involved insider trading? If I was a conspiracy theory believer, I would be suspicious about the collapse of RIMM under the former co-CEOs leading up to the coronation of the current CEO and the uptick in RIMM as BlackBerry 10 release date draws near.

Global Posts
    5,285 Global Posts
    PIN
    2B6927F7

Quote Originally Posted by BB9700CA View Post
    If Prema Watsa is actively investing in RIMM and has close personal and professional ties with RIM CEO Thorsten Heins, as stated in this article in the Globe and Mail, wouldn't he be in conflict of interest or potentially involved insider trading? If I was a conspiracy theory believer, I would be suspicious about the collapse of RIMM under the former co-CEOs leading up to the coronation of the current CEO and the uptick in RIMM as BlackBerry 10 release date draws near.
    Having advance product knowledge isn't "insider trading", because as an investor you have no way of knowing how the market will respond to that new product.

Insider trading is more along the lines of: A) buying stock when you have advance knowledge of something extraordinary, like a takeover bid or B) selling stock because you have inside knowledge that something bad is about to happen (like an SEC investigation or a big product recall).
    Thanked by 2:
    Superfly_FR (11-20-2012) 
    morganplus8 likes this.
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    697 Global Posts

When is Rim's next quarterly result/earnings report/financial announcement?

Global Posts
    9,327 Global Posts
    PIN
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #19  

Looks like Jefferies is sharing "my" $10 perspective Research In Motion: Jefferies Ups To Hold; Sets $10 Target - Forbes

Jefferies analyst Peter Misek late Monday upped his rating on Research In Motion shares to Hold from Underperform, setting a new price target of $10, up from $5. On Monday, RIMM shares rose 39 cents, or 4.2%, to $9.59.
    “Preliminary results from our quarterly handset survey indicate developed market carriers have a much more positive view of BlackBerry 10 than we expected,” he writes in a research note. “With greater carrier shelf space and marketing support, we now believe BB10 has a 20%-30% probability of success. While the likelihood is low and we remain well below the Street for the November quarter and February quarter, the potential reward is high.”
    Ok, don't get too excited, as the end of the article basically restrains chance for BB10 to be successful to 20-30 % ... but let's take it as it is : a 180 appreciation, still gloomy yet encouraging, Especially from Misek that has crunched RIM for years.
    morganplus8 likes this.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    3,349 Global Posts
    PIN
    @getdjmac

Quote Originally Posted by BB9700CA View Post
    Prema Watsa is an active member of Rims board of directors. His holding company, Fairfax Financial currently owns 10% of RIM. Maybe more now. I guess he has a close personal relationship with the RIM CEO. Is it a conflict of interest for Mike Lazaridis to own or buy more shares? No. It's called insider buying and it's very bullish for a stock.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    3,349 Global Posts
    PIN
    @getdjmac

Quote Originally Posted by Knightcrawler View Post
    When is Rim's next quarterly result/earnings report/financial announcement?
    Late December I believe.
    Thanked by:
    Knightcrawler (11-20-2012) 

Global Posts
    9,327 Global Posts
    PIN
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #22  

Ok, $9.98 right now.
    Time for little encouragement : so ... GET UP OFFA DAT HING AND DANCE ! Move it now !
    Thanked by:
    G-bone (11-22-2012) 
    CrackBerry Addict

It hit 10 for just a lil bit Super....yes!, how about 12 now....lol
    r0v3rT3N and Superfly_FR like this.

Global Posts
    9,327 Global Posts
    PIN
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #24  

Quote Originally Posted by bigbadben10 View Post
    It hit 10 for just a lil bit Super....yes!, how about 12 now....lol
    I would like to see a beauty and neat $10. round. exact. sharp.
    and guess what ... ON TIME !
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    1,248 Global Posts

Filling that nice big gap on the far left hand side was a great sign for price. Now it has to hold that previous, what appears to be 8.75 top of that gap (not easily seen from that pic at this resolution but it's close mas o menos). And the way I like to do charting - today gave you the 3rd point on the resistance line so breaking it was a good thing but the close right on the line is perfect. Its fighting a 14 day RSI of 70.5 (though I prefer the 9 day I can't find it easily though it's would probably be close). A little consolidation here and another thrust higher would really give the shorts ajida.

Please note I am not a stock analyst though my day job involves a little chart reading. I would never presume to sound like I know what I am doing when it comes to stocks (I have enough trouble with my day job for that matter), and you should never do anything because someone here tells you to. Do your homework and make sure your hard earned money is used wisely! Ok enough of the "disclaimer" - my friend Superfly - I am finally on board if we can get a bit of sideways and then up again, providing we hold support.
    Thanked by:
    Superfly_FR (11-21-2012) 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast