[humor, with a pinch of bashing] Define security ?
Say, all I know is this is not a good example.
- 01-27-2013, 12:09 PM #2
A police force should not be using iphonesPhones:
Nokia 5110>Nokia 3360>Siemens C56>Moto RAZR>LG Chocolate>Pearl 8100>Bold 9000 > Bold 9900 >Z10 > Aristo
16GB Playbook> Playbook 32GB + Playbook 16GB > ???
- CrackBerry Addict
01-27-2013, 12:54 PM #3
- 618 Posts
This reminds me of the people in my job who are using the Government to fund their iPhones for "work use." I saw their phones, and they were loaded with all sort. Yea, work...OK.Current phone: Z10; I want Q10 ASAP!
Blackberry 10 Apps: Tennis Tracker (http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/21718115/); free!
So that his/her AngryKid could tweet whatever he has in mind (evacuation, storm alert, false "wanted" announce) ... just for fun ? #really ???
No protection, no PW, leisure usage ... apple culture, if you want my underlying thought.
- By ALToronto in forum News & RumorsReplies: 7Last Post: 11-13-2012, 01:44 AM
- By T-Byrd in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 10Last Post: 04-28-2008, 08:31 PM
- By KaSt in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 13Last Post: 02-25-2008, 05:32 PM
- By rachcar in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 1Last Post: 02-12-2008, 03:04 PM
- By fenderbender in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 02-12-2008, 04:58 AM