- CrackBerry Addict
01-23-2013, 07:58 AM #28
- 587 Posts
- 01-23-2013, 08:00 AM #29
Between now and Dec 31, 2013, trade in your existing CALs and get FREE BES 10 CALs (BDS). Pay $50-$150 for each USD CAL. BES 10 is free software. I have already traded in a bunch of CALs and it works well (and got my new CALs about 20 minutes later).
Service revenue will change. They will still make some on each device per month, though that amount is likely to be halved or more going forward. RIM doesnt NEED to make the same service revenue to get back into the black, if they are no longer selling devices at a loss. service revenue, technical support, and device sales can all help them. They need to stop bleeding before they go about growing the service again. RIM also has a great way to make revenue off of non BlackBerry devices, which they did not have access to before.~S_A
- 01-23-2013, 08:45 AM #31“You’ll have to wait until we start to launch some of these services to get more detail,” he told the analyst.
- 01-29-2013, 08:11 PM #34
super excited about BES10 and BB10 phones, but our enterprise doesn't look like they are upgrading to BES10 so I can't get a BB10 phone yet... hopefully they have a change of heartBallin with Blackberry Z10 OS 10.1.0.2354 and
Blackberry Playbook y0!!
BlackBerry Certified Support Specialist (v5.0)
- CrackBerry User
02-25-2013, 12:16 AM #35
- 15 Posts
I feel if BB10 picks up traction among consumers, organizations that have decommissioned their BES server will consider bring it back given RIM's free upgrade offer. For organizations offering a BYOD policy, It only makes sense to use BES 10 to manage BB7, BB10, PlayBook, iOS and Android devices. BES 10 will save your organization's help desk time that they could spend resolving other issues for employees - essentially saving your company money and increasing productivity.
- 02-25-2013, 01:53 AM #37Some people like to build things
Some people like to tear things down
Be a builder, people will like you more.
- By VerryBestr in forum News & RumorsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-10-2012, 06:20 PM
- By robslaw in forum Mac UsersReplies: 15Last Post: 11-09-2008, 08:53 PM
- By shawn007 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 15Last Post: 08-17-2008, 11:08 AM
- By thewino in forum AT&TReplies: 11Last Post: 07-04-2008, 06:02 PM
- By redline1337 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 5Last Post: 05-17-2008, 05:13 PM