- CrackBerry Abuser
- 383 Posts
Here's a change of heart....upgraded to Hold from Sell by Jefferies' Peter Misek
Tuesday, November 20, 7:26 AM Research in Motion (RIMM) is upgraded to Hold from Sell by Jefferies' Peter Misek, who says this could be a $43 stock in a year if things go well. A Jeffco survey indicates carriers have a far more positive view of the BB10 than Misek expected, and he gives the phone a 20%-30% chance of success. The Ax in RIMM, according to Notable Calls, Misek's last upgrade of the stock presaged a one-month 40% move. Shares +4.8% premarket.
Link Tech Currents - Seeking Alpha
- 11-20-2012, 07:45 AM #2~Matt
Nexus 5, Z10 LE, White Lumia 521, 32GB Nook HD+ & 16GB PB...
- By neil74 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 13Last Post: 01-22-2012, 02:52 AM
- By DiGGM95 in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 8Last Post: 03-27-2010, 01:27 PM
- By Magnious in forum AndroidReplies: 7Last Post: 11-21-2009, 07:01 PM
- By cereal killer in forum AndroidReplies: 48Last Post: 11-05-2009, 02:23 PM
- By DeathtoToasters in forum Legacy Leaked/Beta OSReplies: 3Last Post: 09-28-2008, 06:40 PM