Hazardous standard ? HTML5 ?? really ??? well ... not anymore !HTML5 Definition Complete, W3C Moves to Interoperability Testing and Performance
17 December 2012 — The World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) published today the complete definition of the HTML5 and Canvas 2D specifications. Though not yet W3C standards, these specifications are now feature complete, meaning businesses and developers have a stable target for implementation and planning. HTML5 is the cornerstone of the Open Web Platform, a full programming environment for cross-platform applications with access to device capabilities; video and animations; graphics; style, typography, and other tools for digital publishing; extensive network capabilities; and more.
Full here : W3C (add #RIM at the end to see RIM's comment about this announcement or scroll the page down)
https://developer.blackberry.com/htm...c#blackberry10 and for the UI, have you checked the BBui.js toolkit ?
Quite easy to use and a real performance booster, due to nice DOM handling. https://github.com/blackberry/bbUI.js
Also the Qt track is fine
Last edited by Superfly_FR; 12-17-2012 at 12:41 PM.
- 12-17-2012, 01:14 PM #5Hazardous standard ? HTML5 ?? really ??? well ... not anymore !
Can you cite when such an assertion was made, and by whom?
- 12-17-2012, 01:31 PM #7Sent from me using my fingers. Be pantless in 5K. Febreze - for more than smells.
the 50K CrackBerry challenge
- By mikelcal in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 123Last Post: 05-09-2012, 03:06 PM
- By nismo1390 in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 4Last Post: 04-22-2011, 11:03 AM
- By plumfoolish in forum IntroductionsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-29-2009, 09:55 PM
- By JoshuaMB in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 8Last Post: 11-05-2008, 01:26 PM
- By JoshuaMB in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 8Last Post: 11-05-2008, 01:26 PM