- 01-04-13, 06:30 PM #4
I'm taking this with a grain of salt, but my local Telus rep told me pre-orders would begin to be accepted at the end of the 30-Jan launch event. Makes sense, in a way. I'm still on the fence between the two models, and would like to see the final models (pics at least) and get the final specs. ~ecm
- 01-04-13, 06:49 PM #5
Funny I should see this post now. I just got off the phone with Telus rep. All he would tell me is that they would be carrying BB10 but couldn't say when as there has been no official internal announcement.
yea im totally surprised that they even sent me that message on Twitter.
I cant wait. hahahahahahhahahahaha ill see if i can get more info lol
- CrackBerry Abuser
01-05-13, 12:01 AM #8
- 151 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
TELUS take my money! Can't wait!! ..........still got 11-12 months left on my current contract but I will buy out the remaining time and upgrade ASAP! the buyout will be totaly worth it.... it's gonna be sweeeeeeet!
- 01-07-13, 11:02 AM #11
As I've mentioned in other threads, it's not quite a pre-order program yet. The website says "Pre-register now and youll be the first to know when pre order is available." But I've pre-registered and will be patiently awaiting pre-orders!
- By Andy348 in forum AndroidReplies: 4Last Post: 05-18-10, 09:38 PM
- By Cujo31 in forum Apple iPhone/iPadReplies: 27Last Post: 03-23-10, 05:56 PM
- By metalmancpa in forum Storm OS DiscussionReplies: 22Last Post: 05-29-09, 03:05 PM
- By shava9865 in forum BlackBerry Curve 8900Replies: 10Last Post: 03-03-09, 01:59 AM
- By stevevader in forum BlackBerry 8800, 8820Replies: 11Last Post: 12-02-07, 03:03 PM