- 01-03-13, 04:12 AM #27
Android is like that $5 "all you can eat" buffet. It's cheap and there is a lot of variety, but you cannot complain about the taste, since it's so cheap. Plus, it gives you a horrendous virus the next morning, and you have to spend all day in the washroom as a result.
- 01-03-13, 07:38 AM #28
CES next week will be packed with more 1080p phones with powerful cameras than you can shake a stick at.
Android phones have moved well beyond the MyTouch 3g and Samsung Blaze of this world. JellyBean is no FroYo or Eclair or even Gingerbread. Somehow, I don't think many of you here realize that when you spin up these fantasies of a return to world domination by RIM in less than a year.
- 01-03-13, 09:26 AM #29
- 01-03-13, 05:42 PM #30
- 01-04-13, 10:17 AM #31
p.s. I couldn't help but notice that the author of the article is at McMaster... which is one hour from RIM world headquarters... so there may be a little bias to his prediction, not that I disagree, but still, before we start feeling that "analysts" who for months had been critical of RIM are finally seeing the light, I wager this particular author was somehow rooting for RIM all along... possibly...I was tapering off. I'm all tapered out now.
- By supermario28 in forum Verizon WirelessReplies: 8Last Post: 01-08-10, 11:21 AM
- By itscakes in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 2Last Post: 11-03-09, 04:30 PM
- By SurrealCivic in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 17Last Post: 10-19-09, 07:35 PM
- By paodomingo in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 16Last Post: 10-04-09, 10:35 AM
- By gibbs0828 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 52Last Post: 06-10-08, 07:11 PM