[FR - zdnet] Carrier billing exposed and saluted
Since the whole article (mainly confirming that RIM will have 50 operators distributing BB10 at launch) is in French, here's a translated abstract of the article :
To involve carriers and facilitate billing applications and services deployed on BlackBerry, RIM has decided to set up a payment service on the bill of the carrier. A single invoice for all purchases and subscription, multimedia.
The system is far from being revolutionary or even new, but is a little more interesting for both users and carriers. That alone will probably not, but it is a new twist in the sauce that RIM is trying to raise around 10 BlackBerry.
- CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses
12-03-12, 10:46 AM #2
- 5,301 Posts
I have to say that I really like the threads started by this guy.
They have seemed to always be something positive.
I don't know why the majority look for the most negative articles to post here at CB.
Very refreshing! Kudos!
- By phamou in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 1Last Post: 11-21-11, 09:24 PM
- By phamou in forum PlayBook Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 11-21-11, 09:24 PM
- By CountryBoyJJ in forum SprintReplies: 0Last Post: 03-24-11, 06:50 PM
- By slknotts in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 05-24-08, 10:27 AM
- By erok72 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 11Last Post: 01-08-08, 11:08 PM