- 01-22-2013, 08:05 PM #6Phones:
Nokia 5110>Nokia 3360>Siemens C56>Moto RAZR>LG Chocolate>Pearl 8100>Bold 9000 >Pearl 9100 + Bold 9900 > iPhone 4S+ Z10 + Bold 9000
16GB Playbook> Playbook 32GB
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE SEXY GIRLS IN YOGA PANTS CHANNEL
- 01-22-2013, 08:10 PM #7
At least they got one thing right. It's hard to see another company buying up RIM.
Their software is too different for it to incorporate into any of the other large tech players, Google, Apple, Microsoft, Nokia, Samsung, etc.
- Nanakorobi yaoki
Blackberry Z10 (OS: 10.0.10.99)
- CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses
01-22-2013, 08:29 PM #10
- 11,538 Posts
Truth is that fully two thirds (conservative #) of analysts/fund managers feel this way...the next three quarters are critical to RIM's success. I know they can do it...you know they can do it but the numbers have to prove it to these people....then watch the stock go!!!
- CrackBerry Genius
01-22-2013, 10:05 PM #15
- 1,528 Posts
Re: [Fox Business] Can Blackberry 10 Save RIM (Video Inside)
That video is news we would have seen 6 months ago. Nothing new is shown. BB10 is talked about as if nobody has ever seen this mystical blackberry that will be an improvement over current blackberries by bringing aspects of iOS and android and that's all it is. This is a crap piece of old news, rehashed for the simple reason of cooling RIMM stock. The stock is going up because popular stock analysts are seeing something of much more interest than what iOS and android currently offer. Fox sucks anyway.Thank You Crackberry!
Check out my BlackBerry/QNX/Crackberry Wallpapers!
Made for PB/Z10/Q10/Q5
- By FanBlackBerrytastic in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-08-2013, 08:47 AM
- By timmy t in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-20-2012, 09:28 PM
- By sf49ers in forum News & RumorsReplies: 4Last Post: 05-03-2012, 03:02 AM
- By jamezalexander in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 05-01-2012, 02:05 PM
- By DaedalusIcarusHelios in forum News & RumorsReplies: 12Last Post: 03-16-2012, 12:52 AM