- 11-28-12, 08:25 AM #26
- 11-29-12, 02:12 PM #29"Uhm, yeah! We had one of our plants write a really mean editorial on Reearch In Motion, AND we managed to keep their stock price below 13$!"
- 11-29-12, 02:14 PM #30
- CrackBerry Abuser
12-02-12, 06:59 AM #31
- 122 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Forbes makes big mistakes all the time. I work for a largish grocery chain that, according to Forbes, was supposed to essentially fail during the recession in 2008. They touted other lower-end grocery stores over us because they said no one would shop with us with the recession going. Long story short, they told people not to buy us at $20 per share and now we're worth over $100 a share four years later.
That company? Whole Foods Market. Our company made changes and adapted, and so will RIM.
- 12-02-12, 09:34 PM #32
- 12-02-12, 09:37 PM #33
I believe this article was based on a Morgan Stanley report, issued the same day Goldman Sacks issued an upgrade from $9 to $16, I'm with Goldman on this one!
- By CatlinFD in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 8Last Post: 08-03-12, 10:41 PM
- By lnichols in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-14-12, 01:18 AM
- By marksthespot60 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 8Last Post: 05-27-12, 11:45 AM
- By playbookster in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 103Last Post: 02-02-12, 09:44 PM
- By playbookster in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 104Last Post: 02-02-12, 09:44 PM