- CrackBerry Addict
- 902 Posts
FCC passes new BB10 device
Mystery BlackBerry 10 device hits the FCC with AT&T-capable LTE
So naysayers, still thinking BB10 is vaporware?_________________________________________
No such thing as a stupid question, only stupid answers.
BBM Channel C0006F5A6
- 12-30-2012, 03:17 PM #4
On a more serious note, I'm gonna assume FCC certification must mean that the hardware has been finalized? Or is there still room for certain last-minute changes if RIM were to feel the need to do so?Passport (10.3.0.1418) | iPhone 6 (8.1.2) | Lumia 1020 (WP8.1, Lumia Cyan) | Surface Pro 3 (256GB i5)
- 12-30-2012, 03:29 PM #5
- 12-30-2012, 03:44 PM #7
- 12-30-2012, 03:46 PM #8
I hope to god that those leaked pics of the qwerty are NOT final hardware, or at least the back door...Sent from my NEW PASSPORT
or a soon to be BB10 PlayBook
- BlackBerry Curve 8530 (Virgin Mobile) - BlackBerry Bold 9900 (T-Mobile) - BlackBerry PlayBook 64 gig - BlackBerry Z10 (T-Mobile) - BlackBerry Z30 WHITE (Unlocked) - Blackberry Passport (Unlocked)
- 12-30-2012, 03:54 PM #9
The device certified would most likely be the one ready to roll out, so don't get your skivvies in a wad. Sometimes the hardware doesn't photograph as good as it looks in person. I felt that way about the Style and the all-touch Torch, and both were nice in real life. In still life, not even all people look as good as what they do in person, and sometimes vice-versa.If it needs fixing, report it!BlackBerry 8330, 9630, 9670, MB855 Photon, SPH-L710 Galaxy SIII. SPH-L720T* Galaxy S4If you can't make it better with bacon, try again!
- 12-30-2012, 03:57 PM #11
Last edited by LazyEvul; 12-30-2012 at 04:08 PM.Passport (10.3.0.1418) | iPhone 6 (8.1.2) | Lumia 1020 (WP8.1, Lumia Cyan) | Surface Pro 3 (256GB i5)
- 12-30-2012, 03:57 PM #12
This is pretty heavily anecdotal, but....I'm not the only one that sees quite a few people saying, "Hells yeah! Selling my *iphone/android* and buying a BB10"....Am I???
Seriously, I'll bet on EVERY article I've read....3-4 out of 10 people make this comment....not very scientific, I know, but still....even if it were ONE out of 10, that will easily be the third place OS BB has said it would be happy with
- 12-30-2012, 04:09 PM #13
- 12-30-2012, 05:07 PM #16Passport (10.3.0.1418) | iPhone 6 (8.1.2) | Lumia 1020 (WP8.1, Lumia Cyan) | Surface Pro 3 (256GB i5)
- 12-30-2012, 05:41 PM #18
I hope the keyboard version is better looking then that pictures posted. I love my 9930 and I have a while to swap my phone so maybe by then all the versions will be out and running by the time my contract will be up. MAybe they will work a deal to trade in early with no penalty?
- 12-30-2012, 05:52 PM #19Personal - VZW BlackBerry Z10 - 10.2.1.537
Work -VZW iPhone 5 - 7.0.4 - MobileIron
Playbook - 32G
- 12-30-2012, 06:07 PM #21
I'm sure RIM has a top notch 3d printer inhouse. Really cool technology actually and you can buy a dumbed down version of one on EBay for less than $2k! I expect as they come down in price you will see one in every home soon.Negative thinking destroys your brain cells and causes global warming.*- Dodinsky (The Scientific Institute of Get Over It!) Action Spots
- CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses
12-30-2012, 07:53 PM #24
- 12,358 Posts
- Optional, but not needed.
It's still not known what blackberry 10 device it's going to be.Flamers, don't even try, I have my waterhose ready
GNU/Linux distros of choice: Ubuntu, Mint (or anything based on debian that's still geared towards beginners and isn't too bloated).
My Tweets, Wordpress Blog, My Statuses, My Formspring.me & Videos (Viddler), (Dailymotion), (YouTube Partner channel)
- By eve6er69 in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 154Last Post: 02-11-2013, 01:15 PM
- By Harry_Yambag in forum AT&TReplies: 14Last Post: 02-05-2013, 09:33 AM
- By peterallcdn in forum News & RumorsReplies: 21Last Post: 11-23-2012, 11:19 AM
- By mcsemcp in forum News & RumorsReplies: 0Last Post: 11-15-2012, 02:44 PM
- By eve6er69 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 108Last Post: 03-25-2012, 03:28 AM