Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree125Likes
    CrackBerry Abuser

Quote Originally Posted by greenberry666 View Post
    Is this a USA thing?
    In the UK every mobile phone shop still has a little section dedicated to Blackberry phones. They are still making an effort with that old hardware.
    Also PC World still has a little section with A Playbook bridged with a Bold.

Does BB still hold some esteem in the UK but has lost it in the USA?
    I think it is, because in MX every where you go there is a section with BB devices, also on Best Buy you will find a section only for BB with many many accesories, so US market would be one to focus and make them come back to the family
    White Z10 | STL 100-3 Official: 10.2.1.537 aka 10.2.1.1925 | Telcel
    Previous OS Leak:10.2.1.1055 aka 10.2.1.176
    64GB PlayBook BB Lover

Why did I invest in a new BBPB.
    Unlocked Rogers Z10 STL100-3 10.3.1.1151 / Unlocked Bell Q10 SQN100-1 10.2.1.3442
    CrackBerry Newbie

as the song says, "people throw rocks at things that shine". . . .i'm just a new user in the BB world but i have loved it the moment i first held that 9320 and now i'm aspiring to get the 9900 on my next pay check. . .getting an iphone 2g, 3g, 3gs iphone 4, 4s or even the iphone 5 never crosed my mind, not that i dont like Apple, it's just that when i buy something i want to make sure that i can maximize its use not just because it's the "IN THING" nowadays.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    316 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by notafanboy View Post
    You should have tried to make a bet with him. That's what I like to do, when people make ridiculous assertions. Two good outcomes could happen: 1) you shut them up, or 2) you make some money.

Got a few on myself, one guy is now pulling out because I told him the share price would be above $12.50 back in Aug
    Regards,

Moolah Mitch

Z10 STL100-3/10.1.0.2354
    Playbook 16G 2.1.0.1526
    Playbook 64G 2.1.0.1526
  5. 2c
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    922 Global Posts

damn man i am from 3rd world country, my grammar sucks still i know how to deliver appropriate information.
    Powered by BerryLicio.us ULTIMATE 7.1 Hybrid System RC21 - 9360/7.1.0.1098 [2965]
    CrackBerry Genius

PIN
    K Floyd

I guess that C-spire wasn't on the list of 50 wireless providers or carriers that RIM chose to test BB10. Too bad for them.
    Z30
    CrackBerry Abuser

Canadian corporations don't "file for Chapter 11" so that shows the intellect level. Geez, if he's gonna start a rumour, put a tiny modicum of thought into it!
    Yea, I'm addicted!
    convenor likes this.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    1,901 Global Posts
    PIN
    nacle of phones: BB!

There used to be a C-Spire rep/employee on here pretty regular - I wish I could remember her name. I'm gonna go look around for her . . . .
    It was recently pointed out to me that SugarSync was still in my signature, and no longer available for free. It was a nice (free) ride, SugarSync, but I'm seeing Box and Dropbox now, via BB10 integration.

I was in a local AllTel store a couple of months ago and argued with the salesman there over the same thing. Where are these people coming up with it?
    I'm Rambling in Rehab and Be 5000
    Need help? Just ask.
    Want to know how to do stuff here on the forums? Try the Forum Help Videos & Guides sections.

CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,803 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by middbrew View Post
    I was in a local AllTel store a couple of months ago and argued with the salesman there over the same thing. Where are these people coming up with it?
    They probably don't watch or read the news since there's been lots of interviews with Thor.
    I wait for the future...to COME back to BlackBerry!
    CrackBerry Genius

C Spire has a lot of pluses but unfortunately they also have one major fault and that is front line customer support who doesn't know what the heck they are talking about. I'd advise you to completely ignore everything you remember from your store visit. More than likely, this was just a bunch of B.S. to get you into a device that's carrying higher commission.

Quote Originally Posted by sgt50 View Post
    I went into C-Spire to see phones, alot of Iphone devices, NO BB devices, I asked the sales person why no BB, she stated they pulled them, I asked if they were getting the BB10, of course she stated that she did not know, so the manager comes out ad she asks him if they were going to get BB10, he stated that he did not know then stated that they (RIM) had just filed for chapter 11, I asked when, he then stated that they just got an official report, I then told him that the site that I follow (CrackBerry) has not posted anything like that today, and I just was reading about an hour before going into store and read nothing, I then told him that RIM has 2 billion in assests and no debt, why would they file for Chapter 11, no response, so as of today, if C-Spire does carry BB10 I WILL NOT PURCHASE FROM THEM BECAUSE OF UNINFORMED PEOPLE.
    Last edited by mscooley; 11-30-2012 at 10:22 PM.
    HIT ME ON TWITTER
    @kmcooley
    CrackBerry Genius

I'm here and have responded. BUT I'm not a C Spire employee...just a LOOOOONG time customer.

Quote Originally Posted by DocDRM View Post
    There used to be a C-Spire rep/employee on here pretty regular - I wish I could remember her name. I'm gonna go look around for her . . . .
    Last edited by mscooley; 11-30-2012 at 10:21 PM.
    HIT ME ON TWITTER
    @kmcooley
    CrackBerry Genius

Figures.

Quote Originally Posted by sgt50 View Post
    yeah, both were officially attempting to get me to purchase a Samsung SIII too, not prudent at this juncture.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    HIT ME ON TWITTER
    @kmcooley
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123