- 03-24-13, 11:26 AM #2
Fantastic finish...Nico was faster but had to tow the company line and stay in fourth. Regardless, great race with lots of drama at the end...Sebastian pulled a Sh1tty on Mark Weber to take the lead against team orders...podium was palpable lol.
Don't forget there is an entire section for F1 that Kevin created last week...found in same section as Rehab:
- 03-24-13, 11:48 AM #5
- 03-24-13, 11:59 AM #8
Yeah it's been a fantastic race. Awesome performance and I dop hope that Mercedes can pick up pace. As this was the first real race circuit I'm confident that they'll pick up some pace later on this season. RedBull kept me entertained that's for sure! More of that and poor Nico. They could've let him pass as there was no thread from behind. Guess it was to keep Lewis happy.
- CrackBerry Abuser
03-24-13, 01:03 PM #9
- 281 Posts
Fixed Race. Vetel admitted he shouldnt have done the dirty on Weber and Rosberg should have been allowed to overtake Hamilton. Team Orders shuld be banned. Let drivers race. Weber first Rosberg 3rd.
Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
- By chris5a in forum Team BlackBerry / Mercedes F1Replies: 3Last Post: 03-25-12, 09:26 PM
- By SaMaster14 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 25Last Post: 02-28-12, 02:20 PM
- By SaMaster14 in forum BBOS Phone AccessoriesReplies: 25Last Post: 02-28-12, 02:20 PM
- By timtrent in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 15Last Post: 02-23-12, 07:37 PM
- By coolblackberrythemes in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xx ThemesReplies: 0Last Post: 12-22-08, 11:36 AM