Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree41Likes
  • 3 Post By world traveler and former ceo
  • 1 Post By Dapper37
  • 4 Post By W Hoa
  • 1 Post By RECOOL
  • 3 Post By dietertong
  • 2 Post By Whitecaps
  • 8 Post By THBW
  • 2 Post By kfh227
  • 2 Post By world traveler and former ceo
  • 2 Post By Bilaal
  • 3 Post By RECOOL
  • 2 Post By bhrgvr
  • 5 Post By sonbuster
  • 2 Post By pmccartney
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Dubai bb Z10 Launch February 10 ... White already Sold Out!

Dubai Launch: White model already sold out before release as customers paid in full more than 3 days ago according to sources ......
    CrackBerry Master

Default Re: Dubai bb Z10 Launch February 10 ... White already Sold Out!

Where is this info coming from?
    CrackBerry Master

BlackBerry Z10 to be available for UAE customers today at 10pm - Emirates 24/7

“We have been receiving so many calls since morning from customers who had pre-booked the device by paying Dh200. But we have not received any stocks yet. We are still not sure when we would get supplies. We are only promising the customers to call back in a couple of days,” said one customer care executive.
    Thanked by:
    Acumenight (02-10-2013) 
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    3,355 Global Posts
    PIN
    @getdjmac

Please provide a link, I'm very interested. Thanks!
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    3,355 Global Posts
    PIN
    @getdjmac

Well I just saw a tweet from Eric Jackson, long time bear now bull on BlackBerry. He states; All white Z10 inventory sold out 3 days in advance of launch to customers willing to pay cash before launch day. WOW..
    Thanked by:
    jarrodmeyer (02-10-2013) 
    shellnsean likes this.
    CrackBerry Master

BulletBeat just tweeted:

Dubai bb Z10 Launch February 10  ... White already Sold Out!-uae.jpg
    CrackBerry Genius

We getting ARAB money.Despite the nonsense review claims of boring design the phone is really good looking once you see it just sleek.I wont lie even as a black Z owner it looks good in white the backs are not the same materials but its nice.I got a white,blue,clear cover case but Im on that all black everything im actually not even using the cases. But from sounds of things white is in big demand. Lets keep it moving BB.
    shellnsean likes this.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Well, not an indication on stock but apparently long lines at Axiom stores

https://twitter.com/sa4877/status/300623337007243264

"Overwhelming response to #blackberry10 in UAE!!!! Long queues in Axiom outlets to take delivery today."
    Thanked by 3:
    jarrodmeyer (02-10-2013),  Jince (02-10-2013),  world traveler and former ceo (02-10-2013) 
    Banned

Global Posts
    380 Global Posts

Im not surprised at all... Middle East is hungry of Blackberries
    CrackBerry Abuser

The best part is that Americans don't care yet! But now the world is getting their shiny new toy the Americans will feel left out and Jealous so when that BlackBerry hits they will want to snatched it up. It's like the whole worldwide getting Broadband first. Once it comes to America trust me people will want to be on top of this new o.s trend!
    CrackBerry Addict

They should produce more White Z10s and create demand for the black ones.
    Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted
    CrackBerry Addict

More colours than just white and black!
    CrackBerry Master

Three countries, three great responses to the Z10. I think the pattern is pretty clear to all, including to the permanent pessimists who always have an excuse to dismiss any positive news.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    3,344 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EvanRitch View Post
    The best part is that Americans don't care yet! But now the world is getting their shiny new toy the Americans will feel left out and Jealous so when that BlackBerry hits they will want to snatched it up. It's like the whole worldwide getting Broadband first. Once it comes to America trust me people will want to be on top of this new o.s trend!
    I wouldn't get carried away. Most people I know have BB10 awareness. I am the only one that is excited to get one. Half of the people will want to see it when I get it but it's not like they are going to drop everything and go get it. No one with a smartphone that i know is going to run out to a carrier jsut to look. Just not going to happen. Point is, no one here is jealous except for those like me that have wanted it since last year. Thing is, I had to wait months. Finding out I had to wait another 1-2 months ticked me off ... for about 24 hours. Then I deduced "what is another month".
  15. Thread AuthorThread Author   #15  

There is a consistent pattern here... UK, Canada, and now UAE ... BB10 is in very high demand and those who have it ...love it!!
    pmccartney and shellnsean like this.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,363 Global Posts

The Middle Eastern folks will absolutely eat up the BBM video chat and screen share feature. This is exceptionally good news. I think some people don't understand just how much potential BBM has now. Granted, there's Skype.
    In BBRY we trust
    Editor over at BlackBerry Empire @ blackberryempire.com
    BBM Channel: C001232F7
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,111 Global Posts

BlackBerry Z10 arrives late in the UAE

Dubai: BlackBerry’s latest smartphone, the Z10, was finally launched in the UAE on Sunday night after a day of “will-it-or-won’t-it” speculation.

The Z10, which was unveiled in a global launch on Jan. 30 in Dubai, was supposed to be available for sale early on Sunday. It didn’t arrive as promised, with retailers across the UAE saying they had not received the shipments they were expecting.

Retailers said they were never given an explanation why, but most speculated that the devices’ BBM Voice, which allows voice and video calls over the internet, was to blame.

On Sunday afternoon, BlackBerry announced that the phone would still go onsale, but it was confirmed that the BBM Voice would not be available when the device was launched.

“We are currently in talks with BlackBerry on launch of BBM Voice and Video services,” Farid Faraidooni, chief commercial officer of du, said in an emailed statement.

“We shall soon commence testing phase to assure the right consumer experience. We remain committed towards launching new and innovative services that add value to customers in the UAE marketplace.”

Etisalat could not be reached for comment.

The first customer to buy the device from Dubai Mall was a banker from Qatar at 9:10PM at Jumbo’s outlet.

“I was fascinated by the Z10 and I had seen the demo on television,” said Meenal Mahajan, who works at Bank Sarasin Alpen in Qatar. “I am happy to know that I am the first customer to get hold of the new device.”

“I am on a visit to Dubai and I was not all hoping to get one. I am a fan of BlackBerry,” she said.
    IPod Touch, IPhone4, IPhone4S, IPad2, 16GB Playbook, 32GB Playbook, Blackberry 9800 Torch, Blackberry Z10, BlackBerry Q10, BlackBerry Passport, Samsung Galaxy Note 8' Tablet
    CrackBerry Genius

Quote Originally Posted by world traveler and former ceo View Post
    There is a consistent pattern here... UK, Canada, and now UAE ... BB10 is in very high demand and those who have it ...love it!!
    Its simple business sell where you are popular read that India's next GO BLACKBERRY!!!
    CrackBerry Abuser

Quote Originally Posted by drummer_god View Post
    More colours than just white and black!
    red z10 only for developers though i think

Dubai bb Z10 Launch February 10  ... White already Sold Out!-red-blackberry-z10-limited-edition-8.jpg
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    935 Global Posts
    PIN
    24C80862

Default Dubai bb Z10 Launch February 10 ... White already Sold Out!

Quote Originally Posted by RECOOL View Post
    Its simple business sell where you are popular read that India's next GO BLACKBERRY!!!
    Oh sweet god... Let 24th February come really really fast... Just can't wait any longer

Sent from my BlackBerry 9860 using Tapatalk
    CrackBerry Abuser

Quote Originally Posted by Bilaal View Post
    The Middle Eastern folks will absolutely eat up the BBM video chat and screen share feature. This is exceptionally good news. I think some people don't understand just how much potential BBM has now. Granted, there's Skype.
    BBM Video Chat and screen share is amazing. once people start using it regularly you won't be able to stop.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    3,033 Global Posts
    PIN
    K Floyd

Quote Originally Posted by sonbuster View Post
    BBM Video Chat and screen share is amazing. once people start using it regularly you won't be able to stop.
    I used it tonight, for the 1st time, and I was impressed by the overall sound and video quality. Fan-freakin-tastic.
    Z30
    CrackBerry Abuser

Great stuff!!
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,417 Global Posts

That red one is amazing.. looks hott. Too bad its only for developers. limited edition...

Funny that the white is sold out... here in Canada, with my carrier, that's the only color i'm able to get in store at their authorized dealers. I've ordered my Black Z10...and its on back order...
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    266F72BF

Black is hard to get a hold of, or was on launch day. Everyone had the white one here in Winnipeg.