Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
Like Tree69Likes
    CrackBerry Master

Quote Originally Posted by grahamf View Post
    I don't recall any of them being able to teleport, And i don't think i ever saw a rubber ducky.
    see, Blackberry goes the extra mile...
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,327 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Neely2005 View Post
    Only problem I have with the ad is that BB 10 hasn't arrived, in the US - which is where the Super Bowl ad's intended audience resides.
    March of the Smartphones: Handspring Visor with Digital Link > Handspring Treo 600 > Sprint PPC 6700 > Palm Centro > Blackberry Tour 9630 > Blackberry Bold 9650 > Blackberry Torch 9850 > Palm Treo 755p > Blackberry Bold 9930 > iPhone 4s (issued by work)
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    3,655 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #103  

Quote Originally Posted by crazeee4u View Post
    you know what, I think it was actually a quite clever ad. I watched it the first time and was like "what?" and didn't really get much from it but I just re-watched it and I think they're kind of poking fun at the competitors without being straight forward about it. One was the first "weird" thing of the guy catching on fire is something that wouldn't happen on Z10 (as opposed to those reports before about the BB "blowing up" or that one time it was reported that an iPhone or something caught fire), and the one where he disappears in a poof of colourful clouds and ends up in the pothole to poke fun at Apple maps because he ended up where he didn't want to be. This is all of course IMO.
    And then being weighed down like with the Lumina 900!

Not sure what the rubber duckys represent though...
    Blackberry 10 > Windows Phone 7/8 > Blackberry 7 > iOS > Android > Symbian > WebOS > Meego
    CrackBerry Abuser

Quote Originally Posted by grahamf View Post
    And then being weighed down like with the Lumina 900!

Not sure what the rubber duckys represent though...
    Maybe it represents its not a toy? LOL. that's also why he steps on it.

Global Posts
    24,197 Global Posts
    PIN
    24DA0A39

The superbowl ad might have missed the spot BUT i think the "keep moving" spots are really good.
    ~Matt
    Nexus 5, Z10 LE, White Lumia 521, 32GB Nook HD+ & 16GB PB, 32 GB Dell Venue 8 Pro
    @howarmat
    CrackBerry Abuser

Yea, based on what I've seen so far the Keep Moving projects are gonna be an amazing series of ads. Excited to see the rest of them
    CrackBerry Addict

The Samsung ad cost 4 times as much plus salaries for four major stars and it isn't even in the top 30 at nfl.com
    I will take the weird Blackberry ad any time.
    CrackBerry User

I tried for a fair old while to get the live stream to work in the UK, but it just wouldn't :-( Was a bit gutted. I watched the advertisement in the morning instead (I was shattered anyway). I might have to watch it again, as I honestly thought.... "I waited for that?". I'm glad I didn't. No disrespect intended... I completely expected a "...and here's what BB can do for you" style video, lol.

The thing I really noticed was that they just kept showing the 'peek' feature every time the phone screen was on display. It made it look like that's all the phone could do. It made the phone looking limited.

As long as they do some decent follow up adverts, it will be groovy... I just want to see some features! (i.e. "SELL" the phone to people damnit!)

(EDIT: Just watched that pre-super bowl 'mashup' vid a few posts up... that was awesome :-D
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345