- 02-03-2013, 11:57 PM #102March of the Smartphones: Handspring Visor with Digital Link > Handspring Treo 600 > Sprint PPC 6700 > Palm Centro > Blackberry Tour 9630 > Blackberry Bold 9650 > Blackberry Torch 9850 > Palm Treo 755p > Blackberry Bold 9930 > iPhone 4s (issued by work) > Palm Treo 755p > BlackBerry Bold 9930 > BlackBerry Q10
- Blackberry 10 > Windows Phone 7/8 > Blackberry 7 > WebOS > iOS > Android > Symbian > Meego
- CrackBerry User
02-04-2013, 04:16 PM #108
- 57 Posts
I tried for a fair old while to get the live stream to work in the UK, but it just wouldn't :-( Was a bit gutted. I watched the advertisement in the morning instead (I was shattered anyway). I might have to watch it again, as I honestly thought.... "I waited for that?". I'm glad I didn't. No disrespect intended... I completely expected a "...and here's what BB can do for you" style video, lol.
The thing I really noticed was that they just kept showing the 'peek' feature every time the phone screen was on display. It made it look like that's all the phone could do. It made the phone looking limited.
As long as they do some decent follow up adverts, it will be groovy... I just want to see some features! (i.e. "SELL" the phone to people damnit!)
(EDIT: Just watched that pre-super bowl 'mashup' vid a few posts up... that was awesome :-D
- By RubberChicken76 in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 114Last Post: 10-28-2012, 11:04 PM
- By aab81901 in forum BlackBerry Torch 9810Replies: 0Last Post: 10-19-2011, 01:39 PM
- By JasonBourne in forum Apple iPhone/iPadReplies: 22Last Post: 06-15-2009, 03:46 PM
- By Casper TFG in forum BlackBerry Curve 8900Replies: 13Last Post: 02-07-2009, 11:42 PM
- By contractorslim in forum Rehab & Off-Topic LoungeReplies: 13Last Post: 07-14-2008, 03:00 AM