Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By BBercat
  • 1 Post By GTiLeo
  • 2 Post By sf49ers
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Dev Alpha C or real N- Series??

This back cover looks so shabby compared to the one leaked a week ago.
    Dev Alpha C or real N- Series??-captura-de-pantalla-2012-12-31-las-18.30.30.png
    Look at the screen part leaked@ chinese "twitter"-like Weibo. It shows an edge-to-edge bezel, much more slimmer. At the botttom draws a curvy form.
    Dev Alpha C or real N- Series??-captura-de-pantalla-2012-12-31-las-17.45.01.png
    Dev Alpha C or real N- Series??-captura-de-pantalla-2012-12-31-las-18.39.55.png
    Thanked by:
    sf49ers (12-31-2012) 
    sf49ers and Toodeurep like this.
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,241 Global Posts
    PIN
    Wooden Shoe Like to Know;)

Notice alsowhat I believe to be the notification LED in the upper right when front facing.
    Nothing is so common as is the goal to be remarkable
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    1,903 Global Posts

Is it just me, or is the leaked screen part curved at the bottom edge? That would suggest a curved keyboard, which seems to go against everything we've heard thus far. Nevermind, missed the text about it. That's strange though. I'm waiting till launch to draw conclusions on the N Series, as we seem to be getting so much conflicting information about it.
    Passport (10.3.0.1418) | Z30 (10.3.1.821) | Lumia 1020 (WP8.1, Lumia Cyan) | Surface Pro 3 (256GB i5)
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,283 Global Posts

nice catch, who really knows about the N series, these are the first leaks we've ever seen and at the same time the dev alpha c was just seeded to developers so we don't know what to believe, kevin knows apparently hes seen the final hardware but he wont tell us
    r0v3rT3N likes this.
    CrackBerry Master

most people started behaving as if the sky is falling on seeing the X10 leaks, based on the past experience RIM had shown us time and again how they bring the functional aspect and beauty together. Hold your comments until you see the final hardware..seem like RIM is still experimenting and that's the reason they haven't shown either the prototypes or developer models.
    Masahiro and r0v3rT3N like this.
    CrackBerry Master

can anybody notice they moved front facing camera into the speaker grill (photo on the left)?
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,777 Global Posts

^ yep noticed. Also those two back covers...look at the logo placement on both. They are in different spots.
    I wait for the future...to COME back to BlackBerry!
    Thanked by:
    GTiLeo (12-31-2012) 
    BlackBerry

Global Posts
    6,431 Global Posts

Dev C. That's my vote
    BB4Life
    CrackBerry Master

The device that got leaked during the weekend is Dev C. That's my vote too
    CrackBerry Master

PIN
    2B1BC93C

X10 evaluation unit.

That's my guess.
    CrackBerry User

so is the bottom 'curvy form' hope for a curved keybord?
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    368 Global Posts
    PIN
    just ask/soon this will say BBID

i have faith in RIM that they know what they are doing. Cant wait till Jan 30th, im going to take the day off work LOL
    Check out themidniteedition.wordpress.com for all the latest news and reviews on tech and gaming
    You can also download THE MIDNITE EDITION app for your Z10 or PlayBook or Any Berry running OS 7.1 or older

THE BLACKER THE BERRY, THE SWEETER THE JUICE
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    165 Global Posts

Being that Jan 30th is when you get more info, I personally would trust the device photo that I see of a fully put together phone, then just a photo of a part of it. I dont think they have time to be messing around with final designs at this point in the game if they want to release it asap
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    502 Global Posts
    PIN
    2AE49F77

Remember that we saw all sorts of pics of the L:. Various changes, various looks, all creating quite a buzz....Which is exactly what is required. Same with the N /X series. I love it.
    Q 10 for the win!
    now on leak 10.3.0.1154 via Sachesi
    pebble watch
    Playbook 64 gb wifi retired
    Galaxy tab4 5.0 given to me free
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,283 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Italiannyc View Post
    Being that Jan 30th is when you get more info, I personally would trust the device photo that I see of a fully put together phone, then just a photo of a part of it. I dont think they have time to be messing around with final designs at this point in the game if they want to release it asap
    yeah and there is a varient of the device, the dev alpha C which we have not seen liek the full touches A and B devices. to see a part of a phone means nothing as the parts have to be assembles before release not every device will be put together at this point but the hardware will be final
    CrackBerry Abuser

This is definitely the DEV Alpha C version. Remember the back of the L series Dev version was plain and slightly boring? Same thing going on with the N-series Dev version. Stop panicking folks.
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    63 Global Posts

Also of note should be that there were variations of the dev A and B, so there could be variations of the dev C
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,283 Global Posts

theres only one variation of the dev alpha A and B but there are two vatiations of full touch dev alpha units
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    1,737 Global Posts

I think nobody can tell for sure right now. Maybe that pictured screen part cover is also just a fake? I only start to believe this leaked device won't be the final design, once we know for sure this in fact is just a Dev Alpha variant.

Anyways, I still really hope RIM is just keeping the Nevada secret till the launch event and will surprise us with a worthy, fresh BB10 QWERTY.
    CrackBerry Abuser

One thing is for certain. These leaks are pretty damn exciting, the speculation as to what they represent is just delicious, and I know that I will be surprised by what is finally released on Jan 30th.

I can hardly wait.
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

PIN
    Optional, but not needed.

Dev alpha C. That's all I need to say.
    Flamers, don't even try, I have my waterhose ready
    GNU/Linux distros of choice: Ubuntu, Mint (or anything based on debian that's still geared towards beginners and isn't too bloated).

My Tweets, Wordpress Blog, My Statuses, My Formspring.me & Videos (Viddler), (Dailymotion), (YouTube Partner channel)