- CrackBerry Abuser
12-16-2012, 02:49 PM #53
- 361 Posts
On the other hand, there was short interest of 114 million shares in RIMM at the end of November, so you'd figure that the impact of any good news would likely overwhelm the impact of the deletion.
- 12-21-2012, 02:32 PM #59
Alright I have to admit I'm a bit slow on this. What exactly does it mean you have a stock delisted?
NOBODY WILL TELL MEBlackberry 10 > Windows Phone 7/8 > Blackberry 7 > iOS > Android > Symbian > WebOS > Meego
- By bbearhug in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 5Last Post: 08-11-2009, 11:48 PM
- By TAM340R in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 19Last Post: 02-11-2009, 10:26 AM
- By Jason1331 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 8Last Post: 05-22-2008, 04:39 PM
- By tony stark in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 4Last Post: 12-19-2007, 12:28 PM
- By arell12 in forum BlackBerry AdministratorsReplies: 3Last Post: 09-24-2007, 04:26 PM