- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
data transfer from droid x to bb10?
The BB10 really interests me. I'm near the end of a contract and thinking of changing over to RIM and Blackberry. Will there be an easy way to transfer my data from the Droid to the BB. I am using Lookout for security and backup if that's any help. Thanks for your help!
- CrackBerry Abuser
01-17-2013, 11:54 PM #2
- 463 Posts
Not necessarily a way to transfer "data" to your BB from your droid, but your BB should sync up with Google's servers pretty easily, so your mail, contacts, calendar, etc. (if you use GMail) should be in sync the moment you set up your account. Welcome100PROOF - Marketing & Design
- CrackBerry Addict
01-18-2013, 04:20 AM #3
- 619 Posts
Re: data transfer from droid x to bb10?
syncing is the way I find works best.... I tried and tested it with my playbook and its perfect. got every single contact from my 9900 to my pb jst by gmail syncing... and its even better with fb and twitter integration as the contacts app is really meaty... a ton of information on any one my contacts not just their phone number, plus social updates right there and then using that app..... sorry went off on a tangent but yh... syncing works very well! and yes for calender also!
- By LAVV in forum BlackBerry Torch 9810Replies: 10Last Post: 12-29-2011, 09:54 PM
- By mw888 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 10Last Post: 10-26-2011, 06:46 AM
- By jazzay in forum Desktop SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-02-2009, 08:52 PM
- By jazzay in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 0Last Post: 11-02-2009, 08:52 PM
- By in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-31-1969, 07:00 PM