Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 916171819
    CrackBerry Newbie

When I called the Sprint store today, they told me July now. ****!So is the phone coming in black anymore or not?
    CrackBerry User

I called twice and the first time they told me the 9th then the second time they told me the 8th.
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    58 Global Posts

Yesterday when I was going to change my service they told me the 9th too... she was even ready to set me up with a new number and everything. I'm so confused as to when the Curve for Sprint is coming out.
    "Do or do not, there is no try."

ifemme~
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    151 Global Posts

Here you go fu**ers!!!

The boy genius has done it again...

Click me for the curveball
    CrackBerry Abuser

We'll see. Have heard that before. In any event, although I am very new at this forum and the curve will be my first BB, I see no reason why people in this forum shouldn't be courteous. I would think "CRSO" should change the way he/she communicates with the members of this forum. My two cents...
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    58 Global Posts

It's reported that the BB Curve (Sprint) will be out tomorrow 9th of May. I got this info. from the Boy Genius Report today.
    "Do or do not, there is no try."

ifemme~
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    445 Global Posts
    PIN
    3041444a
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #457  

Quote Originally Posted by CRSO View Post
    Here you go fu**ers!!!

The boy genius has done it again...

Click me for the curveball
    Someone posted this yesterday on this site in the other Sprint Curve discussion. Boy Genius is late to the party on this one.
    No matter where you go, there you are.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default Curve Is Up!

The Curve is now up on the Sprint Web Site for Sale! I just ordered mine and it took the order and said I will receive it in 2 days. The price after rebate is as advertised $179.99. The wait is finally over !
    CrackBerry Newbie

Sorry if this has been answered, but is the 8330 not available in black? Doesn't look like it from the Sprint website, but Best Buy says it is made in black.
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    1,796 Global Posts

The 8330 is only available in Titantium right now - rumor is red coming June 1. Although the pics floating around make it look like black, it's actually more of a smoke grey (which is what they call Titanium).
    Palm Pilot-->Handspring Visor-->Treo 300-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700p+E62-->Treo700p+Curve (8300)-->Curve (8330)-->Tour (9630)->EVO
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default Curve Is Now Available!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I own a Sprint/Nextel Store and I just put in my order for my curve. They were released this morning (5.9.08) for order. I will have mine tomorrow morning. if anyone want to order contact me.

Matthew
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default too late for me

damn man, 5 minutes too late i just order mine. Probably will receive middle of next wee. Been waiting for this phone with a broken samsung for 3 months...
    CrackBerry Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by waiting4bb View Post
    The Curve is now up on the Sprint Web Site for Sale! I just ordered mine and it took the order and said I will receive it in 2 days. The price after rebate is as advertised $179.99. The wait is finally over !
    UPDATE...

My curve was shipped and according to the UPS tracking information it is sitting in the UPS distribution center in my town waiting to go out for delivery. I will be receiving it on Monday. If they were open today I would go over there and get it myself but unfortunately that is not a possibility. I have waited this long another few days is not going to matter at this point.
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 916171819