- CrackBerry Addict
- 876 Posts
CRTC proceedings this week Rogers, Telus, Bell, etc to face CRTC live feed
This week the CRTC has had live proceedings over the wording the cell carriers are using in Canada to sell their services to Canadians. One of the top hot topics is that carriers according the CRTC should not be permitted to lock their devices, the other is the use of the world UNLIMITED, etc. A friend of mine saw today the CRTC ask the head of Telus's legal department (some big wig lawyer that thought he knew it all) if he knew how insurance companies worked...after he answered the CRTC jumped all over him first by saying "you know no clue how insurance companies work". And then drilled into him tearing him apart over Telus's bad business practices. You might say he could be looking for work soon, basically he made Telus look bad.
Its as if CRTC who is made up of people who could be our grand parents that have worked in telecommunications most of their lives are basically telling the telecoms enough is enough.
I should be one tomorrow again from 9 till 5.. look at CRTC's website and there is a link on the right side of the page that takes you the CPAC2 streaming site.
- By davwall in forum RogersReplies: 1Last Post: 04-20-2011, 08:26 AM
- By travelling_user in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 11Last Post: 11-03-2010, 11:21 AM
- By steelst in forum Telus CanadaReplies: 64Last Post: 01-26-2010, 11:21 AM
- By tacsniper in forum FidoReplies: 2Last Post: 07-19-2009, 12:15 PM
- By damdam in forum Telus CanadaReplies: 26Last Post: 06-08-2009, 09:18 PM