Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree149Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Houshinto View Post
    What a bogus article. To blame the tool is foolish. Stick to the people who wield it.
    And in this specific case, a Blackberry?

Why don't we also slam pastas and breads? I'm sure criminals use the energy the food provides for their crimes! But It's so plentiful that police cannot cut off crooks access!!

Guilt by association is ignorant at best. Especially when it comes to a COMMUNICATIONS DEVICE. Idi0ts...
    a lot of women will tell you pasta is, by its very chemically addictive composition, criminal....
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons; dragonslayers are crunchy, and good with ketchup
    BergerKing likes this.
    Banned

Global Posts
    5,169 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by qbnkelt View Post
    a lot of women will tell you pasta is, by its very chemically addictive composition, criminal....
    When your husband passes onto the next life be sure to keep me in mind as your second. I'll bring the pasta. ROFLMAO
    Banned

Global Posts
    5,169 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by olblueyez View Post
    Why do you think a lot of politicians use Berry's.
    BlackBerries are for people whom get things done. Politicians rarely get anything done. Oh, I understand now...it is the - ahem - pressing the flesh - I mean handshaking with constituents - of the politicians which requires a BlackBerry.

Quote Originally Posted by BB9700CA View Post
    When your husband passes onto the next life be sure to keep me in mind as your second. I'll bring the pasta. ROFLMAO
    No husband, love....but there is a Hugh Laurie doppelganger I fancy.....
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons; dragonslayers are crunchy, and good with ketchup

Global Posts
    9,756 Global Posts
    PIN
    Changes way too often

Default Re: Criminals use Blackberry

And I'm next in line after him
    ~S_A
    Thanked by:
    qbnkelt (12-31-2012) 
    qbnkelt and pantlesspenguin like this.
    CrackBerry Addict

I'll have to remember my ski mask the next time I send a BBM, then.
    CrackBerry Genius

Default Criminals use Blackberry

It was the #1 phone in politics....I could have told you criminals used it long ago.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    BBM Channel: C00120B93
    Sith_Apprentice likes this.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    1,949 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pooger View Post
    Example: When I send my girl certain messages on the phone, I choose to use bbm rather than texting.
    Haha nasty
    Sent from my Z10 or a soon to be BB10 PlayBook

BlackBerry Curve 8530 (Virgin Mobile) -BlackBerry Bold 9900 (T-Mobile) BlackBerry Z10 (T-Mobile) + a deceased BlackBerry PlayBook 64 gig
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    To the PIN & GRIN!

This is not news. I have worked with guys that told me stories about BB burner phones "they" used to use. Raking in BIG $. ONLY for the BBM & PIN to PIN features. I was amazed and horrified all at the same time.

side note... I agree with TJ about Q.... had to jump in.
    Thanked by:
    qbnkelt (01-01-2013) 
    BergerKing, qbnkelt and crazeee4u like this.
    Banned

Global Posts
    5,169 Global Posts

No husband, love....but there is a Hugh Laurie doppelganger I fancy.....
    Sorry I could never compete with Hugh Laurie, especially a Hugh Laurie doppleganger. LOL
    Thanked by:
    qbnkelt (12-31-2012) 
    BergerKing and qbnkelt like this.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,576 Global Posts

the only countries who can't wiretap BBM conversations with a warrant aren't westernized nations. That's a fact, supported by a major investigation I was part of resulting in 20 arrests in North America. If you seriously think NA and European law enforcement is stymied by BBM you're mistaken. Sorry bad guys!
    Carrier controlled updates is the worst smartphone spec of them all
    Nexus 4
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    485 Global Posts
    PIN
    2AE49F77

And here I thought it was CHOCOLATE
    Q 10 for the win!
    (WHITE Z 10, on 10.2.1.537 and Nexus 4, both sold)
    pebble watch
    Playbook 64 gb wifi
    Galaxy tab P 1000 with cyanagen 9

Quote Originally Posted by jakie55 View Post
    And here I thought it was CHOCOLATE
    Oh nonononononono....chocolate is the great redeemer of all evils and the magic medicine to all that ails you!!!!

PMS? Chocolate cures that
    Bad relationship? Chocolate cures that
    The Atlantic in between you and your man? Chocolate cures that
    Firewall rules and ports H3LL? Chocolate cures that
    Bad hair day? Chocolate cures that

Oh....bringing it back to Blackberry being criminal so I don't get in trouble even if I blow this buzz......

Didn't some of the London rioters get captured by the police tracking down their Blackberry communications? Did I read that correctly???

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2011/au...senger-looting

What was the end result of the BB "cooperation" with police? If I'm not mistaken they did provide the suspects' messages, didn't they? I'm still trying to sober up from last night so my memory is a bit fuzzy....
    Last edited by qbnkelt; 01-01-2013 at 04:12 AM.
    Thanked by 2:
    BergerKing (01-01-2013),  Laura Knotek (01-01-2013) 
    CrackBerry Genius

PIN
    t of milk makes it go "snap, crackle and pop"

Wouldn't it just be easier to ban reproduction.. This was we can assure no future criminals..
    if at first you don't succeed, don't try sky diving!
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,322 Global Posts
    PIN
    nacle of phones: BB!

Quote Originally Posted by pooger View Post
    Example: When I send my girl certain messages on the phone, I choose to use bbm rather than texting.
    BBMXting. Oh my! Q, other ladies, cover your eyes and your keyboards. Think the reference here is to dirty stuff.
    It was recently pointed out to me that SugarSync was still in my signature, and no longer available for free. It was a nice (free) ride, SugarSync, but I'm seeing Box and Dropbox now, via BB10 integration.

Global Posts
    30,998 Global Posts
    PIN
    In Semi-retirement

Oh nonononononono....chocolate is the great redeemer of all evils and the magic medicine to all that ails you!!!!

Oh....bringing it back to Blackberry being criminal so I don't get in trouble even if I blow this buzz......

Didn't some of the London rioters get captured by the police tracking down their Blackberry communications? Did I read that correctly???

London riots: BlackBerry to help police probe Messenger looting 'role' | UK news | The Guardian

What was the end result of the BB "cooperation" with police? If I'm not mistaken they did provide the suspects' messages, didn't they? I'm still trying to sober up from last night so my memory is a bit fuzzy....
    Why yes, yes they did, much to the baddies' chagrin.
    Report Button, not just for the bad things!
    Devices: SPH-A620/VGA 1000, Sanyo Katana, BlackBerry 8330, 9630, 9670, MB855 Photon, SPH-L710 Galaxy SIII. SPH-L720 Galaxy S4
    Bacon is duct tape for food!

Global Posts
    30,998 Global Posts
    PIN
    In Semi-retirement

Quote Originally Posted by BB9700CA View Post
    Actually, I'd send Guiness and some noisemakers. BBM wake and partay.
    Report Button, not just for the bad things!
    Devices: SPH-A620/VGA 1000, Sanyo Katana, BlackBerry 8330, 9630, 9670, MB855 Photon, SPH-L710 Galaxy SIII. SPH-L720 Galaxy S4
    Bacon is duct tape for food!

Quote Originally Posted by BergerKing View Post
    Actually, I'd send Guiness and some noisemakers. BBM wake and partay.
    Sssssshhhhhh......don't mention noise right now please......just give the coffee time to kick in.......there's a drum solo in my head....

Sent from my SEXY HOT RED SGIII using Tapatalk 2
    pantlesspenguin likes this.

London riots: BlackBerry to help police probe Messenger looting 'role' | UK news | The Guardian

Any disclosures would have been the result of a search warrant or similar court order, simply to ensure the results could be used as evidence. In fact some cases were rather easier... the evidence was found in phones carried by criminals arrested in the riots, and it is more likely to be the carriers' accounting records which provided the link between a phone# and another suspect's identity.
    <a href="http://www.galatis.de/starboard.php?d=5518"><!-- Something special for the spammers --></a>
    CrackBerry... where only Stupid People fight about Smart Phones
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

PIN
    27F48177

I think most people are missing the point, sure, Police can access the messages with a warrant etc but only if they know the criminal's PIN. I presume a dedicated criminal will change it periodically, much like that NY politician or whatever he was lol. That's the secret, not encryption or anything else. With the amount of cheap older BBs on ebay I'd say it's pretty easy to cover your tracks.

London rioters were just dumb kids, some from very wealthy families as it happens.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,576 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by belfastdispatcher View Post
    I think most people are missing the point, sure, Police can access the messages with a warrant etc but only if they know the criminal's PIN. I presume a dedicated criminal will change it periodically, much like that NY politician or whatever he was lol. That's the secret, not encryption or anything else. With the amount of cheap older BBs on ebay I'd say it's pretty easy to cover your tracks.
    You'd do well to investigate just what the federal agencies in charge of monitoring communications are capable of today. There's a reason their classification level in this one regard actually surpasses federal intelligence agencies. Of course that level of involvement wouldn't be available to normal police agencies.
    Carrier controlled updates is the worst smartphone spec of them all
    Nexus 4
    Thanked by:
    qbnkelt (01-01-2013) 
    qbnkelt likes this.
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

PIN
    27F48177

Think of it as trying to catch a criminal that keeps changing cars. Not so easy.

Quote Originally Posted by DocDRM View Post
    BBMXting. Oh my! Q, other ladies, cover your eyes and your keyboards. Think the reference here is to dirty stuff.
    And do you really think we don't partake?????
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    485 Global Posts
    PIN
    2AE49F77

Whew. And I was worried about the mystical properties of Chocolate. And it's an antioxidant too!
    Q 10 for the win!
    pebble watch
    Playbook 64 gb wifi
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    485 Global Posts
    PIN
    2AE49F77

Sssssshhhhhh......don't mention noise right now please......just give the coffee time to kick in.......there's a drum solo in my head....

Sent from my SEXY HOT RED SGIII using Tapatalk 2
    [SIZE=2]Clear liquor, like vodka....much better for hangovers.... Said very softly to keep the throbbing at bay.
    [/SIZE]
    Q 10 for the win!
    pebble watch
    Playbook 64 gb wifi
    Thanked by:
    qbnkelt (01-01-2013) 
    qbnkelt likes this.
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast