Criminals use Blackberry
I have always guessed that criminals use Bb because of the encryption that comes with the device and now I just read an article that confirms that!
Australian Police say that they cannot intercept messages on BBM, so it makes their jobs alot harder
Organised crime gets smart with technology
On a related note: thereason that many celebrities and criminals use BBM, is because of the pin-to-pin messaging, where someone's name and number stays anonymous but they can still add a contact and talk to each other without giving much info. From what i have seenof BB10, it seems that RIM is removing this feature and now you can invite anyone through FB or LinkedIn. Do you think BBM will lose its appeal to those people?
- 12-31-2012, 01:20 PM #3
Why wouldn't they use the same thing the government uses? I bet plenty still use iphone and android too, just not the smart ones. If they are smart enough they would have their own BES server too.Sent from me using my fingers. Be pantless in 5K. Febreze - for more than smells.
Posted from my phone or pc or tablet that are no better than anyone else's
Woopie Doopie we have em fun
- 12-31-2012, 01:50 PM #8
Blackberry Playbook encryption (personal data/files) + long password = good luck , never gonna get inNegative thinking destroys your brain cells and causes global warming.*- Dodinsky (The Scientific Institute of Get Over It!) Action Spots
- 12-31-2012, 02:05 PM #10
So all car thieves use cars in the commission of their crimes, therefore all people who use cars are criminals??????Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy, and good with ketchup
"When debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser" - Socrates
- 12-31-2012, 02:10 PM #14Negative thinking destroys your brain cells and causes global warming.*- Dodinsky (The Scientific Institute of Get Over It!) Action Spots
- 12-31-2012, 02:39 PM #15Negative thinking destroys your brain cells and causes global warming.*- Dodinsky (The Scientific Institute of Get Over It!) Action Spots
- 12-31-2012, 03:21 PM #17
What a bogus article. To blame the tool is foolish. Stick to the people who wield it.
And in this specific case, a Blackberry?
Why don't we also slam pastas and breads? I'm sure criminals use the energy the food provides for their crimes! But It's so plentiful that police cannot cut off crooks access!!
Guilt by association is ignorant at best. Especially when it comes to a COMMUNICATIONS DEVICE. Idi0ts...
- 12-31-2012, 03:31 PM #19
- 12-31-2012, 04:04 PM #21
you've been struck by, you've been hit by, A SMOOOTH CRIMINAL !Check out themidniteedition.wordpress.com for all the latest news and reviews on tech and gaming
You can also download THE MIDNITE EDITION app for your Z10 or PlayBook or Any Berry running OS 7.1 or older
THE BLACKER THE BERRY, THE SWEETER THE JUICE
- 12-31-2012, 04:17 PM #23See a problem? Click the report button and tell us what it is!Devices: SPH-A620/VGA 1000, Sanyo Katana, BlackBerry 8330, 9630, 9670, MB855 Photon, SPH-L710 Galaxy SIII. SPH-L720T* Galaxy S4Bacon is the duct tape for food!
- 12-31-2012, 04:22 PM #24
Anything that can be used by good can be twisted towards evil, that is just the nature of the world. Good medicines have bad uses, but blaming the medicine is purely idiotic.
(BTW, if you are a fan of accents, you'd probably have to censor yourself. ..)
Last edited by BergerKing; 12-31-2012 at 05:33 PM.See a problem? Click the report button and tell us what it is!Devices: SPH-A620/VGA 1000, Sanyo Katana, BlackBerry 8330, 9630, 9670, MB855 Photon, SPH-L710 Galaxy SIII. SPH-L720T* Galaxy S4Bacon is the duct tape for food!
- 12-31-2012, 04:41 PM #25
Criminals use Blackberry
Why do you think a lot of politicians use Berry's.C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\AppLoader\vendor.xml <~ DELETE
C:\Users\*User Name*\AppData\Roaming\Research In Motion\BlackBerry\Loader XML\vendor.xml <~ DELETE
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\AppLoader\loader.exe <~ (Right Click) RUN AS ADMINASTRATOR
Criminals Using Latest iPhone®, BlackBerry® and Android™ Models are No Longer Safe from Conviction wBy mcsemcp in forum News & RumorsReplies: 3Last Post: 11-04-2012, 01:07 AM
- By mechanicalmetal in forum BlackBerry 8800, 8820Replies: 4Last Post: 02-06-2008, 05:13 PM
- By NewCrackberryUser in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 20Last Post: 01-25-2008, 07:51 PM
- By cherrydubai in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 2Last Post: 12-25-2007, 03:35 PM
- By m8trix in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 0Last Post: 12-20-2007, 06:17 AM