Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    CrackBerry Newbie

there goes your warranty, better have assurions # handy, lol........
    CrackBerry User

Colorware just does the casing, so those of you worried about warranty issues you can always get an OEM casing to replace it with to send it into service if you have to.
    CrackBerry User

Quote Originally Posted by aaronm909 View Post
    there goes your warranty, better have assurions # handy, lol........
    Ha- thanks for the not-so-helpful input debbie downer. My warranty is up in a few months anyways. Oh not to mention the fact that I have never had to send my phone in for warranty EVER. Do you send yours in every week?
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,043 Global Posts
    PIN
    fell through the Crack

Quote Originally Posted by Swami View Post
    Colorware just does the casing, so those of you worried about warranty issues you can always get an OEM casing to replace it with to send it into service if you have to.
    Are they giving away OEM casing for free? kinda expensive to me, especially it's nothing more than cosmetic. just my $0.02 worth.
    CrackBerry User

Of course they don't, but you don't even think the colorware service is worth it to begin with so it doesn't matter.
    CrackBerry User

Quote Originally Posted by naviwilliams View Post
    For a moment, just a moment, I thought this thread was going to be about the pearl on the Curve being coloured... (yes, I know everyone says it can't be done, thus my curiousity)...
    Heck, that's what I thought it was going to be about too!
    CrackBerry Newbie

warranty.....smooranty.... It is a phone. The thing is that being individual. Being originial and if that means voiding a warranty than so be it. While most people are default black corporate BLAH!, I am custom. Don't be jealous aaronm909
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    30591CB8

So you can buy just an OEM housing and send it to them instead of my whole phone?
    CrackBerry User

Quote Originally Posted by jkm8776 View Post
    So you can buy just an OEM housing and send it to them instead of my whole phone?
    No, someone asked them that and they refused, you have to send in the whole phone.
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    30591CB8

Damn them, I'll just have to figure something out
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    5,165 Global Posts

I had emailed about it so I could get a spare battery door done and was told nope, only the whole phone. Rather annoying but at the same time I can understand, sorta.
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN

I would love to do this, but I can not go a month with out my BB. It wont happen! It would be cool if you could just buy a case and install it yourself, but I understand why they dont offer that option.
    CrackBerry Newbie

You know, you could buy a cheap BB off Ebay as a stand in until your phone comes in. Sure it would only be for 3 weeks, but it would be a great stand in. I'm thinking about getting a 8700 series if I send in my 8320 Curve...just a thought!!!
    CrackBerry User

Those of you with a GSM phone should not worry about sending it in. There is no way you don't have a friend, gf/bf, roommate with an extra gsm hand-me-down.
    CrackBerry Abuser

I got my carbon black 8310 back from colorware and would like to post pics when I get some spare time I'm also selling it as well its brand new, got it off ebay and sent it in, if u can't wait til I post pics u can pm me and I'll send u a pic of it 242C9CD4 LATER.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    634 Global Posts
    PIN
    Check BB exchange

I don't think I could part from my bb for that long. My plan though is to have them do a 9000 (hopefuly they would have it once its released) and before it comes in sell my curve. Mmm can't wait for white 9000.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    CrackBerry Abuser

Here it is the Brand New 8310 in Carbon black I'm selling it unfortunately I'm on a budget so I can't have the luxury of switching between the Liquid Silver 8310 and the Carbon Black 8310
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ColorWare Will Soon Be Coloring your Blackberry Curve 83xx and 88xx models!-blackcurvefront.jpg   ColorWare Will Soon Be Coloring your Blackberry Curve 83xx and 88xx models!-blackcurveblack.jpg   ColorWare Will Soon Be Coloring your Blackberry Curve 83xx and 88xx models!-3curves1black.jpg  
    CrackBerry Abuser

Quote Originally Posted by wcjjjc View Post
    Here it is the Brand New 8310 in Carbon black I'm selling it unfortunately I'm on a budget so I can't have the luxury of switching between the Liquid Silver 8310 and the Carbon Black 8310
    I see the pics are blurry i took them with my curve so thats why. I'm gonna repost them with pics from my digital camera right now
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,933 Global Posts
    PIN
    7B27261B

Quote Originally Posted by TiaBia View Post
    You know, you could buy a cheap BB off Ebay as a stand in until your phone comes in. Sure it would only be for 3 weeks, but it would be a great stand in. I'm thinking about getting a 8700 series if I send in my 8320 Curve...just a thought!!!
    Cant do that with Sprint
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    838 Global Posts
    PIN
    28CE7ADD

on my xmas list
    "The most exciting attractions are between two opposites that never meet. "- Andy Warhol

Sin CITY here i come!!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123