- CrackBerry Master
01-29-2013, 08:10 PM #3
- 1,043 Posts
How daft is that. In one breath she says RIM has had nothing new in 6 years and then in another breath two of the presenters still use BB today! Everything BB is *hit...what a joke.
All will change on the 30th...these people will be eating crow!
- 01-29-2013, 08:23 PM #7
Too many incorrect statements to list, so just state the worst one. Should RIMM use apples plan of hardware and software? Ah hello they have been doing it since before apple had a phone years before. Jeeezzz
- 01-29-2013, 08:25 PM #8
- 01-30-2013, 12:14 AM #11
also, They said that BBOS hasn't changed much since the iPhone came out 6 years ago...But then nor has the iPhone. Infact I would argue that the BB has changed a lot more then the iPhone. iOS1 - iOS6 GUI's all look identical. With BB we had BBOS5, this changed to BBOS6, which was then greatly improved with BBOS7
Proud Owner of a BlackBerry Q10
- By Superfly_FR in forum BlackBerry 10 AppsReplies: 16Last Post: 01-29-2013, 07:43 PM
- By emirozmen in forum News & RumorsReplies: 41Last Post: 05-06-2012, 05:10 PM
- By goku_vegeta in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 17Last Post: 04-04-2012, 05:07 PM
- By MyThIc3LiTe in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 15Last Post: 02-14-2012, 12:42 PM
- By delfteo in forum BBOS Movies / VideosReplies: 0Last Post: 12-22-2011, 01:43 PM