• 2 Post By berklon
  • 1 Post By dentynefire
  • 1 Post By torndownunit
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,048 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default CNBC host this morning talking about "rude Crackberry people"

I just saw a moment ago an exchange about the new Blackberries and Joe Kernan said(a little tongue in cheek I think) that he was switching to the iPhone because of those "rude Crackberry people on twitter".

We really must have given it to him!
    Banned

Let them enjoy their iphone. It's a really cool phone.
    Last edited by mrfreetruth; 12-24-2012 at 08:55 AM. Reason: let people use what they want
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    701 Global Posts

Are we not supposed to be the group with higher standards? Let him get an iPhone. We will have Z10s soon, and we will all show them off to our friends. Our friends will either love it because of it's complexity and how much it makes iPhone look like a toy or hate it because they either love their iPhone too much or they will be jealous.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    Current phone: Q10/Nexus4
    BlackBerry

Global Posts
    5,807 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheStoof View Post
    Are we not supposed to be the group with higher standards? Let him get an iPhone. We will have Z10s soon, and we will all show them off to our friends. Our friends will either love it because of it's complexity and how much it makes iPhone look like a toy or hate it because they either love their iPhone too much or they will be jealous.

Right? I find it funny that people keep talking trash. If BB10 delivers, none of this stuff will matter. When something is better than the competition, it will naturally become the leader. Its all on RIM now
    BB4Life
    CrackBerry Genius

Quote Originally Posted by TheStoof View Post

There is no such thing as Higher Standards in most, if any, groups the lowest common denominator will always be the loudest. And on Twitter that is amplified.

With that said switching your phone cause of rude people is ridiculous.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SlcCorrado View Post
    Right? I find it funny that people keep talking trash. If BB10 delivers, none of this stuff will matter. When something is better than the competition, it will naturally become the leader. Its all on RIM now
    You make a good point.
    CrackBerry Genius

lol really :s callign crackberry people rude, for defending our devices that everyoen else slanders and make us feel liek outcasts for using. seriouslly iPhone users are the rude ones, my sister last night tells my mom her blackberry sucks because she couldn't view something on her phone that her friend sent which wasn't able to be viewed anymore because it wasn't being hosted anymore
    Banned

Global Posts
    904 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SlcCorrado View Post
    It would be nice if the world worked that way, but it doesn't.
    The better product doesn't always win the market.
    CrackBerry Master

well I don't see anything on his twitter account so not sure what he's talking about. On the other hand I always see iPhone haters on twitter spamming #bb10. I wonder if he sees that?
    mikeo007 likes this.
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

PIN
    32FE97BA

Reminds me. I saw Robert Scoble on TWIT last week talking about how when he sees someone using a BlackBerry he asks "why in the heck are you still using that phone"? Talk about presumptuous. Like it is his business. I'd call that rude and there's plenty of it to go around on all sides.
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    591 Global Posts

I like this forum a lot and there are some incredibly helpful posters here. But there are also some of the rudest, most overly sensitive users out of any forum I have used (and I do use forums centered on other products). They are not the majority by any means, but I have never been on a forum with so many users who worry so much about what other people are doing. The guys comments are silly, but to say the behaviour doesn't exist isn't accurate.
    mikeo007 likes this.
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    954 Global Posts
    PIN
    2AA07827

Rude Crackberry people eh?
    I'm going to go out on a limb and say that he's probably someone who has had no problem slagging RIM these last few years. Hypocrite.

Sure, there's no reason to be rude. But some people should really look in the mirror sometimes, myself included, and think about what they're accusing people of.
    CrackBerry Addict

LOL. I guess you never frequented the Mercedes forums. What a bunch of stuck-up snobs.

Quote Originally Posted by torndownunit View Post
    I like this forum a lot and there are some incredibly helpful posters here. But there are also some of the rudest, most overly sensitive users out of any forum I have used (and I do use forums centered on other products). They are not the majority by any means, but I have never been on a forum with so many users who worry so much about what other people are doing. The guys comments are silly, but to say the behaviour doesn't exist isn't accurate.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,499 Global Posts
    PIN
    33257ED2

Default Re: CNBC host this morning talking about "rude Crackberry people"

Sent from the smartphone of my choice using Tapatalk 2
    Words of Reason sent from my Nexus