- CrackBerry Abuser
01-29-13, 07:34 AM #3
- 188 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
At least CNN didn't show 8000 series BBs as their example. I think it's funny how they did leave out the fact that Alex Saunders' music video was in fact made for comedic value and not actually an ad LOL.
That aside though it is good to see that media other than tech blogs are essentially advertising BB10 for free now. Here in Canada it has been on CBC's The National and they have a whole show dedicated to BB10 and RIM on the Lang and O'Leary Exchange on Wednesday.
- By josaki in forum News & RumorsReplies: 14Last Post: 01-22-13, 10:05 PM
- By ad19 in forum News & RumorsReplies: 47Last Post: 09-14-12, 08:20 AM
- By musical1806 in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 7Last Post: 05-14-12, 07:31 AM
- By DaedalusIcarusHelios in forum News & RumorsReplies: 12Last Post: 03-16-12, 12:52 AM
- By Curve.Bk in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 7Last Post: 05-11-09, 05:33 PM