- CrackBerry Genius
11-17-12, 08:24 PM #26
- 1,977 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
What I find interesting is RIM's media strategy over the past several months. After the complete lack of information during the summer, RIM appears to have a plan to make sure it's "in" the news every week since BB10 Jam. Hopefully this keeps up until BB10 launch on 30/01/2013.
- 11-18-12, 01:14 AM #28
i dont think thor needs to step back, he does a great job as well, and its important to have the ceo be the public face of the company. Still, the more vivek does the better.
- 11-18-12, 09:27 PM #31
These two and the rest that make up this team, are the best thing that has ever happened to RIM as far as I am concerned! These are going to be the guys that are going to DELIVER the goods, and NOT let anyone down. The countdown is on! Makes me feel like listening to some Europe "The Final Countdown"
- By calicocat2010 in forum News & RumorsReplies: 22Last Post: 10-28-12, 08:20 PM
- By FigureThisOut in forum News & RumorsReplies: 69Last Post: 08-16-12, 10:02 PM
- By Jonathank in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 22Last Post: 12-08-11, 07:23 AM
- By agentjucey in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 11Last Post: 06-04-11, 11:28 AM
- By tmartz in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 26Last Post: 02-25-11, 11:21 PM