Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Sith_Apprentice
    Mod Team Emeritus

Global Posts
    10,167 Global Posts
    PIN
    Changes way too often
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default BlackBerry Wins Two Security Awards

BlackBerry Wins Two Govies Awards | Inside BlackBerry for Business Blog

We all know that BlackBerry prides themselves on security, but it is always nice to have outside verification of this. Here is an excerpt from the article that explains what the awards are. Both awards were related to BES 10 (one being BES10 itself, the other for Secure Work Space).

BlackBerry Won in Data Security (BES10) and Access Control (Secure Work Space).

his week, Security Products magazine – a media outlet for security professionals – recognized BlackBerry’s strength and expertise in providing secure mobile solutions for the public sector with two Govies Government Security Awards. BlackBerry was honored in the categories of Data Security and Access Control for BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 (BES10) and Secure Work Space for iOS and Android respectively. The Govies honor companies for providing outstanding security products and solutions to federal, state and local governments in categories critical to security executives and decision makers.

Here is a link to view the press release with all the winners.

http://govsecinfo.com/events/govsec-...po/govies.aspx

It is also important to note that Good Technologies (Data Security) and AirWatch (Cloud Computing/Storage) each won one award.
    ~S_A
    All views and opinions here are my own, and do not represent any views, opinions, or official communications either actual or implied of my employer.
    Alvin Loh likes this.
    CrackBerry Addict

Yay!

Posted using my BlackBerry Z30.