Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree43Likes
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    368 Global Posts
    PIN
    just ask/soon this will say BBID

Default Re: BlackBerry People: Call For Action! Specific date for us to support BB10 everywhere before Launc

do you think the fact that kevin said after CES that might mean he knows there will be some sort of announcement there about BB10??? sure hope so lol
    Check out themidniteedition.wordpress.com for all the latest news and reviews on tech and gaming
    You can also download THE MIDNITE EDITION app for your Z10 or PlayBook or Any Berry running OS 7.1 or older

THE BLACKER THE BERRY, THE SWEETER THE JUICE
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    2982920C

Default BlackBerry People: Call For Action! Specific date for us to support BB10 everywhere before Launch.

I like this idea. But, I've really wanted to start doing this awhile ago.

I've looked for a BlackBerry logo (The Berry dots) sticker that I could put on my laptop. Even a window sticker for my car. But why, oh why, is it so impossible to find any of that stuff? I see that damn apple with a bite missing out of it a fair bit. But I can't find RIM/BB stuff anywhere.

If someone knows where I might be able to find that stuff. I'd be thrilled to know.

Sent from my Magical BlackBerry Bold 9900
    BB12MX likes this.
    CrackBerry Addict

Default Re: BlackBerry People: Call For Action! Specific date for us to support BB10 everywhere before Launc

Quote Originally Posted by RicZoh View Post

I've looked for a BlackBerry logo (The Berry dots) sticker that I could put on my laptop. Even a window sticker for my car. But why, oh why, is it so impossible to find any of that stuff? I see that damn apple with a bite missing out of it a fair bit. But I can't find RIM/BB stuff anywhere.

If someone knows where I might be able to find that stuff. I'd be thrilled to know.

You should message Demian B. on Twitter. He'll hook you up with BB/BBM stickers. demianborba

Purchase these awesome apps for Z10 (BB10-device): Utilities: Mobile Network | Developer ModeBluetooth | Mobile Hotspot | NFC | Learn Essential Japanese Verbs | Ultimate Powerball
    FREE BlackBoard Lite (Free!) Coming SOON!: Mega Millions 10
    Thanked by:
    Toodeurep (11-08-2012) 
    qbnkelt likes this.
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,207 Global Posts
    PIN
    Wooden Shoe Like to Know;)

Sounds like fun. I am in on my personal accounts. Will see what the boss says about the corporate versions...
    Nothing is so common as is the goal to be remarkable
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    3,355 Global Posts
    PIN
    @getdjmac

"
    Quote Originally Posted by Admorris View Post
    That sounds a lot like preaching to the choir. An effective marketing campaign is not directed at people that are already familiar with a product, it's creating interest from people NOT familiar with a product. If you can get people on the street to ask you what your shirt means, that is effective marketing. Trust me, people that use blackberry know about BB10...it's the people that aren't using BB that this effort should be focusing on."

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk 2
    *People have no clue BB10 is coming, not where I live! Plus how many people are going to stop someone in the street because of his shirt.... zero! people wear addvertising on tshirts everyday. No stranger gives a second thought to it. The suggestions I gave in that same post yet you never included would not only focus on current users but also non users. So I don't rely get the difference you believe you see.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    3,355 Global Posts
    PIN
    @getdjmac

Quote Originally Posted by anthonybaker View Post
    do you think the fact that kevin said after CES that might mean he knows there will be some sort of announcement there about BB10??? sure hope so lol
    Yes, thats what I thought, that date sprung up quick .)
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    2982920C

Default BlackBerry People: Call For Action! Specific date for us to support BB10 everywhere before Launch.

Quote Originally Posted by kdna View Post
    You should message Demian B. on Twitter. He'll hook you up with BB/BBM stickers. demianborba

Thanks. I'll give it a shot. I follow him already.

CrackBerry Addict

Faster is better waiting 4 BB10
    sent from anywhere
    @isatbb@isatbbplg
    #mybb10
    #BB10Believe
    Blog: bb10believe.blogspot.com

HONK! IF YOU WANT BLACKBERRY 10

9380, Black and White Z10, LG Nexus 4, Nokia Lumia 520
    Retired CrackBerry Ambassador

Global Posts
    17,661 Global Posts
    PIN
    nahhhhh.....

Quote Originally Posted by RicZoh View Post

I'd LOVE a BB logo sticker for my car....or one of those magnet type things.....like the Coexist magnets.
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons; for thou art crunchy, and good with ketchup
    "When debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser" ~Socrates
    iMore Ambassador
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    679 Global Posts

I'm in for 100%, but we should first concentrate on the important things, not the details - so which date should it be? 1/10 or 1/12 ? The mighty 10 number is a great idea, but Kevin is also right about the CES noise, any other thoughts?
    Wow! Such answers. Much help? Pls donate lil doge. Very thank you! DAqAKrKpANM76igpCKvMAm3goyNNFLErx6
    Flickr // Instagram
    CrackBerry Abuser

cafe press

Has a lot of BlackBerry stuff. Nothing BB10 specific that I can see and it doesn't look like it's licensed. (no logos)
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    Just Ask

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Michaluk View Post
    How about... Saturday, January 12th.

If we do it sooner, it'll be CES week. Too much noise.

If we do it later, it might be getting close to the real deal.

Weekdays people are busy working. So maybe a Saturday...
    BlackBerry People: Call For Action! Specific date for us to support BB10 everywhere before Launch.-.jpg
    CrackBerry Abuser

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Michaluk View Post
    How about... Saturday, January 12th.

If we do it sooner, it'll be CES week. Too much noise.

If we do it later, it might be getting close to the real deal.

Weekdays people are busy working. So maybe a Saturday...
    I think we should wait until we hear a release date. Hype too soon won't carry on till launch ad with a possible launch date going into March I think we should wait.
    Pearl 8130 -> Storm 9500 -> Tour -> Pearl 9100 -> Torch 9800 -> Curve 3G -> Bold 9900 PlayBook (2.1.0.1032) -> Z10 and Q10. I need help.
    Waterloo's Finest

Global Posts
    5,370 Global Posts

we are doing it january 12 at 12pm (noon) eastern time.

corespondence from blackberry city

please:

1. change profile pics
    2.change status to something bb10 related
    3. tell/try and "sell" bb10 to atleast one person.
    4. use bb10 hash tag #bb10Believe again, 10 times. starting at noon
    5. add atleast one new person to bbm this day, no matter how you find them
    6. if release date is know at that time let atleast 2 other people when its coming out. if its not yet known tell them q1
    Phones: Nokia 5110>Nokia 3360>Siemens C56>Moto RAZR>LG Chocolate>Pearl 8100>Bold 9000 >Pearl 9100 + Bold 9900 > iPhone 4S + Z10 + Bold 9000
    Tablets: 16GB Playbook > Playbook 32GB
    __________________________________________________ _________________________

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE SEXY GIRLS IN YOGA PANTS CHANNEL

C000288CC
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________
    cjcampbell likes this.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    3,355 Global Posts
    PIN
    @getdjmac

Quote Originally Posted by Ruslan Botsyurko View Post
    I'm in for 100%, but we should first concentrate on the important things, not the details - so which date should it be? 1/10 or 1/12 ? The mighty 10 number is a great idea, but Kevin is also right about the CES noise, any other thoughts?
    Your spot on, its time to nail something down. The noise that Kevin speaks of is true yet, the people that I personaly will reach are not going to hear the CES noise! Its a greater audience we need to reach! but if the big tuna is busy! we wait! I hope CB has something in the works along these lines to rally the CB nation!!
    CrackBerry Abuser

I am in too !
    CrackBerry User

I'm in 100%!! I'll change on my personal FB/Twtr accounts and also on my photography site. By the way, I'm looking for a great idea on how to incorporate something BlackBerry into one of my photo shoots.
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    K Ink Wink

So now the 10 being released on 01/31, are we still up for this?
    Children of tomorrow live in the tears that fall today
    Will the sunrise of tomorrow bring in peace in any way?
    Must the world live in the shadow of atomic fear?
    Can they win the fight for peace or will they disappear?

-- Black Sabbath: Children of the Grave
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    97 Global Posts

count with me!!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12