- CrackBerry Genius
11-30-12, 12:16 PM #28
- 2,668 Posts
I personally think it looks fine...not the best by a long shot but it's fine. Why is "hating" though if someone doesn't like the look though?Yes I am black...and yes I LOVE grape Kool Aid. I can't blame u for judging me
- Durrell pin:2B7B5318
- CrackBerry Addict
11-30-12, 12:52 PM #29
- 507 Posts
- CrackBerry Addict
11-30-12, 09:29 PM #30
- 527 Posts
I'm not familiar with how things work but could it be possible that the evaluation units given to carriers and others to test their systems would have a different looking hardware case then the official device? I would think it makes little sense to give the real thing to so many people and expect the device to remain a surprise at launch. The only way that's possible is to keep the real thing under wraps within RIM itself until launch and give secondary units out for testing.
Also, the quality of these leaked images probably doesn't do a lot of justice to the real look of the device. Sometimes certain things just look better when it's right there in front of you and you can really analyze the materials it's made off, etc.I use BB10...the blasphemy!
- CrackBerry Abuser
11-30-12, 10:04 PM #31
- 493 Posts
I'm getting it (London) regardless but, I like the look of the all glass Dev Alpha A moreso. I just think it would look more in line with the beauty of my Playbooks. Just my .02 cents.Sent from my Atari 2600, in the back of my van, down by the river...
Storm /Storm2 .1015 /9850 126.96.36.1991 /Z10 10.2.0.1725 /Z30 10.3.2.680
Playbook-16GB˛ & 64GB˛
- By tourboy in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 16Last Post: 09-02-09, 08:36 PM
- By yogi in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 3Last Post: 05-29-09, 07:36 PM
- By frankied101 in forum Storm Rants & Raves ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 05-26-09, 03:23 PM
- By c0mf0rt in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 0Last Post: 11-26-08, 11:05 AM
- By britiajon in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 11Last Post: 02-23-08, 11:19 PM