- CrackBerry Master
01-19-2013, 01:03 AM #26
- 1,074 Posts
People on FB better get used to seeing BB or Z10 or however it is posted, because they are going to be seeing a lot more of it soon, not only on ads, but in real time, real life, it is going to be everywhere and they are not going to be able to stop it.
We have mostly all good and positive reviews and things being said about the new Z10's, so I would rather be excited about that then what someone is going to post on FB or tweet or whatever. Positive reviews will always help sell something. I take bashing with a grain of salt. In the end, we all know the capabilities of this phone and what it is going to do
- 01-19-2013, 01:07 AM #27
- 01-19-2013, 01:14 AM #29
Re: Blackberry is all over Facebook
Speaking of BlackBerry related adds, it seems every other Web page I'm on with my Playbook I get adds on that page advertising the Mini PlayBook Keyboard Case from shop crackberry.com.
Odd. And it hurts cuz I want one lolPhone too slow? Then you need Flow.
The World's Most Fabulous Crack-Droid!
- CrackBerry Abuser
01-19-2013, 01:57 AM #30
- 291 Posts
Clear your cache and cookies, that's how they track you and serve the ads. I was shopping for a Vegas trip and got ads for the Cosmopoliton hotel constantly until I cleared my cache. Though I must say I prefer targeted ads to the random ones after you do clear your browsing history. The web is free, in a way, depends on how hardcore you want to be on privacy, targeted ads are fine with me.
- By heroldc in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 16Last Post: 04-12-2012, 06:48 AM
- By steve7602 in forum BlackBerry Storm2Replies: 7Last Post: 10-08-2009, 06:35 PM
- By mystic54 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 14Last Post: 06-18-2009, 06:34 AM
- By bullfighter99 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 13Last Post: 10-17-2008, 09:23 AM
- By Sensesfail99 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 22Last Post: 07-15-2008, 02:18 PM