Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree57Likes
    CrackBerry Master

People on FB better get used to seeing BB or Z10 or however it is posted, because they are going to be seeing a lot more of it soon, not only on ads, but in real time, real life, it is going to be everywhere and they are not going to be able to stop it.

We have mostly all good and positive reviews and things being said about the new Z10's, so I would rather be excited about that then what someone is going to post on FB or tweet or whatever. Positive reviews will always help sell something. I take bashing with a grain of salt. In the end, we all know the capabilities of this phone and what it is going to do
    Jake Storm likes this.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    3,349 Global Posts
    PIN
    @getdjmac

Quote Originally Posted by BB-Bmore View Post
    I read a comment the other day were someone was talking about a picture were just the static icons were shown.

Something to the effect of "woopty doo , an icon grid just like Apple and Android" "This is why RIM will never win...no innovation"" I don't want another android Apple clone"

I thought wow a lot of people don't know much more about BlackBerry10 than a picture showing the app grid. Can't wait until the 30th when the world will see the true power of BlackBerry10.

Sent from my BlackBerry by Choice using Tapatalk
    This brings up a valid point that has been bugging me. RIM should NOT advertise the Z10 showing the app grid! the active frames look so much better!! PLEASE RIM! listen!
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    3,349 Global Posts
    PIN
    @getdjmac

Quote Originally Posted by DJM626 View Post
    People on FB better get used to seeing BB or Z10 or however it is posted, because they are going to be seeing a lot more of it soon, not only on ads, but in real time, real life, it is going to be everywhere and they are not going to be able to stop it.

We have mostly all good and positive reviews and things being said about the new Z10's, so I would rather be excited about that then what someone is going to post on FB or tweet or whatever. Positive reviews will always help sell something. I take bashing with a grain of salt. In the end, we all know the capabilities of this phone and what it is going to do
    So true and like always, in the end the haters will be the ones looking like fools!
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    1,983 Global Posts
    PIN
    797F4953 Tab 3

Default Re: Blackberry is all over Facebook

Speaking of BlackBerry related adds, it seems every other Web page I'm on with my Playbook I get adds on that page advertising the Mini PlayBook Keyboard Case from shop crackberry.com.
    Odd. And it hurts cuz I want one lol
    Phone too slow? Then you need Flow.

The World's Most Fabulous Crack-Droid!
    CrackBerry Abuser

Clear your cache and cookies, that's how they track you and serve the ads. I was shopping for a Vegas trip and got ads for the Cosmopoliton hotel constantly until I cleared my cache. Though I must say I prefer targeted ads to the random ones after you do clear your browsing history. The web is free, in a way, depends on how hardcore you want to be on privacy, targeted ads are fine with me.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Quote Originally Posted by PJD642 View Post
    I was just going to comment on this myself - a picture of a BB10 screenshot or something similar gets posted on FB by BlackBerry, and BLAM - haters come out of the woodwork, saying BB10 is a poor copy of iOS & Droid, several years too late, don't even know there's gonna be a QWERTY version....and just being plain stupid saying BB can suck their (testicles).

I'm not a big iPhone or Droid fan, but shyt - some of those people really need to get a life. End of the day, if they're so tied into their particular brand of phone that they feel threatened by a new OS or anyone who isn't in their phone's cult...well, they've got issues.
    That's just fear talkin' ...

#BB10Believe
    BlackBerry -
    We invented the Smartphone Business...
    We're takin' it back!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12