- 01-05-2013, 12:31 PM #4
That's not RIM's.
Reminds me of one from a few years ago that an agency did to try and get RIM's business.
I like how BlackBerry 10 is evolving, but when are they going to fix BlackBerry Link for Mac?
The fact that it doesn't reliably do what it's supposed to do ... most of the time ... is utterly appalling. The only consistency is the "Music not copied to Z10 message"
- 01-05-2013, 03:23 PM #11I waited...It launched...Im still waiting...
- CrackBerry Abuser
01-05-2013, 03:30 PM #12
- 451 Posts
Meh. Although I laughed when I watched it because I am so hard core, as a consumer I don't respond well to the negative stuff. All those types of ads say is (and I realize they weren't RIM) "we are not THAT product." I want ads that tell me who a company IS. Ones that lure me in and make me have to have the product. I think that is more RIM's style and they have some great things to be proud of and entice with in BB10.
- 01-05-2013, 06:49 PM #13
- 01-06-2013, 09:05 AM #14Everyone, everyone, stop fighting! Look unto me! I possess the blue flag! I wield the power infinite! The universal fabric is mine to unravel! My every thought becomes reality! Mountains will fall! Seas will boil! Day will be at night! People will...run...chicks'll dig me!
- 01-06-2013, 09:08 AM #15
- 01-06-2013, 09:50 AM #16
Let Sammy and apple duke it out and RIM can just sneak up on emSent from me using my fingers. Be pantless in 5K. Febreze - for more than smells.
the 50K CrackBerry challenge
I'm no more qualified to say so because I own a BlackBerry
- 01-06-2013, 12:03 PM #19Sent from my Z10
or a soon to be BB10 PlayBook
BlackBerry Curve 8530 (Virgin Mobile) -BlackBerry Bold 9900 (T-Mobile) BlackBerry Z10 (T-Mobile) + a deceased BlackBerry PlayBook 64 gig
- 01-06-2013, 01:32 PM #20Retired: 8703, 8130, 8330, 9630, 9800, 9900, PlayBook
Current: Z10, Nexus 5, iPad mini retina, Nexus 7
- CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses
01-06-2013, 09:40 PM #22
- 23,396 Posts
This is not American politics where most politicians have no substance. Hence the mud slinging. BlackBerry is a legit company that build solid devices. No need to make another company look bad to look good.
- 01-07-2013, 07:00 AM #24Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons; dragonslayers are crunchy, and good with ketchup
- By Andry Techer in forum News & RumorsReplies: 3Last Post: 11-27-2012, 04:24 PM
- By calicocat2010 in forum News & RumorsReplies: 22Last Post: 10-28-2012, 07:20 PM
- By sf49ers in forum News & RumorsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-04-2012, 01:28 PM
- By GoRIMGo in forum News & RumorsReplies: 5Last Post: 05-04-2012, 07:11 AM
- By email@example.com in forum Apple iPhone/iPadReplies: 12Last Post: 08-09-2008, 11:03 AM