- 01-30-2013, 05:37 PM #2
The going theory is that the carriers and/or FCC are dragging their feet, but your guess is as good as mine
- 01-30-2013, 05:49 PM #3
In an interview with CNBC, Thorsten said that carriers in the US are slower to certify the new phones, but said that they are working hard to help the carriers speed the process and that he hopes they will be available before the end of February. He only gave the March date to be sure it would not have to delay...
- CrackBerry Genius
01-30-2013, 06:34 PM #4
- 3,077 Posts
It is a shame that the gsm carriers do not at least take advantage of the certification required in most other places in the world in order to reduce the delays with their own testing.
Most carriers in Europe for example look to this in conjunction with their own testing - GCF
- By BlackberryTorcher in forum News & RumorsReplies: 8Last Post: 01-16-2013, 12:14 AM
- By Bold_until_Hybrid_Comes in forum News & RumorsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-10-2013, 03:16 PM
- By supglenn in forum News & RumorsReplies: 8Last Post: 11-06-2008, 07:18 AM
- By supglenn in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 8Last Post: 11-06-2008, 07:18 AM
- By MMB916 in forum Other PlatformsReplies: 4Last Post: 07-08-2007, 07:08 PM